interlude L2OFF Segue-World.eu 16.11.2012

segueworld

+ 1 for you  but if server open ! noob lt server  ! click get patch site and no work ! fail server auto acc ! 1 h 30 min no more

So bro .. you don't undersant , go find a new job don't DDoS the lineage2 world that why we  have lost the Interlunde World!

+ 1 for you  but if server open ! noob lt server  ! click get patch site and no work ! fail server auto acc ! 1 h 30 min no more

You must really fix your stupid english son, and one more thing.. as i can see you're a no life kid that getting attacked by their parents and that's why now you act like that. Anyway, not my business but really dont think you're pro..i can nicely DDos you and everything that you have or gonna have but i find it waste of time and that's why you're still safe.

Take care, ddosing is not hobby..

You must really fix your stupid english son, and one more thing.. as i can see you're a no life kid that getting attacked by their parents and that's why now you act like that. Anyway, not my business but really dont think you're pro..i can nicely DDos you and everything that you have or gonna have but i find it waste of time and that's why you're still safe.

Take care, ddosing is not hobby..

+1 for you bro just don't talk to him he think that he is Anonymous Hacker! anyway Keep making your noob job = DDOS ATTACKER!

Here i finished i just don't speak to everyone hater!