interlude L2OFF Segue-World.eu 16.11.2012

segueworld

I can predict what they will say tomorrow :

at 17:00 gmt +0, sorry guys we're getting huge attacks from a retarded, also we need to contact to our company, they don't work on weekends.

I'm so sad ,to telling you this but we'll back on monday with 100% dedicated and protection, please trust us, on monday we'll open the server.

While being a test moderator, you talk such crap?

I talk such crap ?

The admin of this server is constantly lying to the community and this server is a  TOTAL failure created for money.

Yeah , it's better that servers like that goes down fast.

I talk such crap ?

The admin of this server is constantly lying to the community and this server is a  TOTAL failure created for money.

u rock.. not !

u rock.. not !

Ok , better believe a guy who opened a L2OFF server with the same rates/features that all L2OFF server's had , then he says he have DDoS protection and crap , he just rents a machine and tries to gather money from donations.

Oh , he said this server is made by the players for the players , i have read that more than 20 times in my life.

I talk such crap ?

you have right.

90% of servers are created now just for money :(

Ok , better believe a guy who opened a L2OFF server with the same rates/features that all L2OFF server's had , then he says he have DDoS protection and crap , he just rents a machine and tries to gather money from donations.

Oh , he said this server is made by the players for the players , i have read that more than 20 times in my life.

+1 I'm sick of admins like this one.

ye, i heared that more than you. no1 was born knowing all about servers, protection and all other sh1ts. we all make mistakes , maybe his intention isnt like others only for money :) let's HOPE ! :))

Firstly,

I would like to apologise we deserve every insult we get, we made bad judgements and thought we were fully protected.Our intentions were never to lie to anyone.

But, if server was made for money why will we be continuously trying and spending large sums of money in order to provide optimal gameplay for all.I know that it might be hard to continue to believe what we say, but we have 5x better protections and we are 99% sure we will provide lag free and enjoyable gameplay to all. We spent many sleepless nights working on this project for all and we really hope you guys come to witness the server that was made just for you!

Just to recap i'm extremely sorry on the delay we never wanted or intended for this... but we really hope you guys give us a second chance!

Firstly,

I would like to apologise we deserve every insult we get, we made bad judgements and thought we were fully protected.Our intentions were never to lie to anyone.

But, if server was made for money why will we be continuously trying and spending large sums of money in order to provide optimal gameplay for all.I know that it might be hard to continue to believe what we say, but we have 5x better protections and we are 99% sure we will provide lag free and enjoyable gameplay to all. We spent many sleepless nights working on this project for all and we really hope you guys come to witness the server that was made just for you!

Just to recap i'm extremely sorry on the delay we never wanted or intended for this... but we really you guys give us a second chance!

Keywordw: When server will be on? I want see if you dont lag.