interlude L2OFF Segue-World.eu 16.11.2012

segueworld

We have good ddos protection just had some problems minutes before server going live, please continue to believe in us we are working our hardest to fix this problem.

ok lets see your very good ddos protection 2 h after... but remember < if you get 1 more time ddos you losed all players ...

So my answer of your person is :

Retard is a word that is both a verb and a noun. In its verb form, to retard means to check the development of something. It is concerned with slowing down or stopping the natural growth of someone or something. Some examples include, 'A bonsai is a plant whose growth has been retarded' or 'The accident caused brain damage that will retard the boy's language development'.

In its noun form a retard is a person who possesses subnormal intelligence. It is an individual who is considered to be an idiot or unusually stupid. For example 'The drunk man called his son a retard' or 'the man was fired because he was overheard calling his boss a retard'. It is not commonly used, except in an abusive context, because of its offensive nature.

i think i complete my opinion for you. Bye

I don't see myself calling anyone a retard?

Retard.

Good c/p skills. Keep going. U couldn't type that stuff in more than 20 years with your english knowledge lol.

Oh, retard.

I don't see myself calling anyone a retard?

Retard.

Good c/p skills. Keep going. U couldn't type that stuff in more than 20 years with your english knowledge lol.

Oh, retard.

just die broh

deathlegen who are u? why attack server? :s u dont like server dont play but for what attack? you feel good? I come from the school ready to play awhile and you do this? While you do not feel is obvious because a normal person dont shit ppl for nothing because you gain nothing... shits more people you're never going to feel good because you're a fat unhappy ;)

GL and go attack unhappy fat  ;D

sorry for my bad english  :P

deathlegen who are u? why attack server? :s u dont like server dont play but for what attack? you feel good? I come from the school ready to play awhile and you do this? While you do not feel is obvious because a normal person dont shit ppl for nothing because you gain nothing... shits more people you're never going to feel good because you're a fat unhappy ;)

GL and go attack unhappy fat  ;D

sorry for my bad english  :P

He's a fat, hungry, angry retarded kid who found out how to download a booter from the internet.

We have good ddos protection just had some problems minutes before server going live, please continue to believe in us we are working our hardest to fix this problem.

hahahahahahahah ^^

He's a fat, hungry, angry retarded kid who found out how to download a booter from the internet.

Cry more :) I see here only crying idiots:)

;d 500 gb protection ? taka 6te dokato vqrvate na ni6to

Az ne sam wqrwal na nikoi i nishto swarzano s toq server.Prosto se nadqwah,che shte moga da igraq nai-nakraq hubaw server ama zaradi ei takiwa kato was nqma kak....

deadsh1t is same sh1t as elix-sh1t is. People leaving his sh1ts that's why he ddos other ... Idiot person idiot ddos. Get his adress and do right thing. :D