interlude L2-Oblivion PvP 1000x ! ALIVE FROM 13/10/2012 13:00 GMT +2

utzu

What machine?It's obviously a home made server.

Kids?Kidding me.U cant take seriously a server that it does not even have its own domain and using a free one.

i must agree with you... They realy must be MAX 18 years old

Money get Server... I talked with 1 admin about the ls think and he locked the pettion because he cant handle the true...

Jesus

If you like so much the server just play it, i post my opinion here nothing more.

p.s I don't need to log in this home made server without any protection just to spend my time.

You say your oppinion to something that you HAVE SEEN AND TRY not for something that SOMEONE ELSE HAVE SEEN AND TRY

Post counter Continiues

When server oppen again Chek if someone have Full active skill

If yes he was the one that was DDos

0 Protection

Mom restarted the pc.

To be honest it was a good server.Something different than others.I'm not talking about protections cause they are 0.They said it will be down for 1-2 hours but i don't think so.It wont open again imo

To be honest it was a good server.Something different than others.I'm not talking about protections cause they are 0.They said it will be down for 1-2 hours but i don't think so.It wont open again imo

Something different? What exacly?

i can send you NOW 4 server With exacly the same THING EXACLY THE SAME

Farm system for example.In which PVP server you will see mini rb that you can kill alone?Also this server have 2 type of farm zones.I won't advertise it more.Better login and play 20-30 min and you will see what is the difference.

Farm system for example.In which PVP server you will see mini rb that you can kill alone?Also this server have 2 type of farm zones.I won't advertise it more.Better login and play 20-30 min and you will see what is the difference.

i have loged i have +20 Evrithing bla bla 2 skill bla bla

Nothing but NOTHING special

Also Big fail Admind max 18 Years Old  i talked with 1 of them ... Just an idiot kid. Server was mad Only for Donate money

This were not mini bosses

This were Mobs with big life and some dmg and atackspeed

i have loged i have +20 Evrithing bla bla 2 skill bla bla

Nothing but NOTHING special

Also Big fail Admind max 18 Years Old  i talked with 1 of them ... Just an idiot kid. Server was mad Only for Donate money

This were not mini bosses

This were Mobs with big life and some dmg and atackspeed

That way of farming(something like mini rbs, or strong mobs...say them whatever you like :P) is by far better

That way of farming(something like mini rbs, or strong mobs...say them whatever you like :P) is by far better

actualy it was ready stupid to farm on that mobs .... Even on safe area i was making aoe dmg and i was farming Realy dam fast

p.s. Faster than mini rb mpla mpla

This server is l2ultimates 3 days ago they close it after 1 week and they take money now they open again oblivion and exactly the same features dont join after 1-2 week they will get money from donate and close it again noobs admins

This server is l2ultimates 3 days ago they close it after 1 week and they take money now they open again oblivion and exactly the same features dont join after 1-2 week they will get money from donate and close it again noobs admins

dat. im with you my friend he opening server for 1-2 Weeks and this!

Failed Hard Guys! Close your server really you sucks.