[REQUEST]Anti hacks plz.

mexis15

Question

i have a server with my friend and today someone logged and share free items that cost a lot of farming at my server.i am not sure but i am thinging is ddos faking attack.

my pack is of Shadow (gracia final) but i dont know someone can help me or share me any pack that got full antihack.or any java code to help me ty

11 answers to this question

Okey... seems DDoS is more famous then it should be, first of all there is no way to get items via DDoS....

Why when something happend everyone say DDOS DDOS....

This is simple SQL Injection probably....

Okey... seems DDoS is more famous then it should be, first of all there is no way to get items via DDoS....

Why when something happend everyone say DDOS DDOS....

This is simple SQL Injection probably....

this does not help me i wannt ways programs to fix it

There is no way to protect yourself verus SQL injection, all who are logged on your server can use it, simple just say a, and he is in your database....

my suggestion, becouse not everyone is enough skilled to use SQL Injection, just be sure to make daily backup of your database...

in case something happend, you will have backup.... even if it's rollback 1 day, better then nothing...

Configure your navicat allowing only to enter to the db via localhost, without user+password.

And for sure do backups.

true

most of the times this happends because of shitty scripts who showing online stats on websites that they require ports opened and access to database ...

true

most of the times this happends because of shitty scripts who showing online stats on websites that they require ports opened and access to database ...

Yeah!

this hacker come again at my server.he make mine server to lag but not like other time.anyone idea?how to fak him and my server not lag?

he tell me that he inject sql something like this

I would suggest you, close the server. You don't even know the basics.. You will start a topic for every problem occurs? wtf

Mxm, true... and simple do same as me, learn until you get enough expiriance to open your own server....

Mxm, true... and simple do same as me, learn until you get enough expiriance to open your own server....

Silver is right when you want to add somethink on your website search google , mxc 1000 times and try to have a look on your code too for any backdoors .

Suggestion  : Use webcruiser to find minor backdoors from your server .