[Request]Avatar

HighQuality

I would like if someone could make me one avatar so i put it in my youtube channel and on mxc too.i just want it to be green and says Gr33nPeArL or GreenPearl or GP,you choose.[if you want to know something else tell me.if you want a champion or what i love aumgmented singed and amumu pharaoh :)]

thnx in advance

Suggested dimensions: 800 x 800 pixels. Max size: 1 MB. this is what it says.thnx a lot for answering me :)

Hmm okey I'll keep my eye on the size.

Hmm okey I'll keep my eye on the size.

well i may use it as logo too later so if its big i will just make it smaller i guess

this is my channel if it helps you . http://www.youtube.com/user/Gr33nPeArL but i will change my background later:P

well i may use it as logo too later so if its big i will just make it smaller i guess

this is my channel if it helps you . http://www.youtube.com/user/Gr33nPeArL but i will change my background later:P

and you want 800x800 are you sure?

and you want 800x800 are you sure?

yeah i wanted to be something like my badge.so i put it as an avatar.and if i get partnership later i will put it left in the header

yeah i wanted to be something like my badge.so i put it as an avatar.and if i get partnership later i will put it left in the header

Okey as you wish but im not guarantee about the size of the file because when a .png its so big it can't be 1 MB. But we will see.

Okey as you wish but im not guarantee about the size of the file because when a .png its so big it can't be 1 MB. But we will see.

kk np any help is admired.i can credit you if i become more popular.i just started :P

kk np any help is admired.i can credit you if i become more popular.i just started :P

Well, my outcome is there I hope you like it dude.

2ag8fpk.png

its pretty awesome but i hate teemo.though i use it for background cause its epic :P but when i meant i want an avatar i meant it to be something like my badge.how its the league of legends icon something like this. with letters only for example but i want that greenpearl or gp is obvious even if i use it as an avatar :P i hope you understand.

its pretty awesome but i hate teemo.though i use it for background cause its epic :P but when i meant i want an avatar i meant it to be something like my badge.how its the league of legends icon something like this. with letters only for example but i want that greenpearl or gp is obvious even if i use it as an avatar :P i hope you understand.

Truth? No. Give me an example or something. Teemo its not a reason for rejecting me I think. You say before that you gonna resize it that's why is so big, and I asked you and you say ok 800x800 so now where is the problem? Teemo? I can't understand you really.

Truth? No. Give me an example or something. Teemo its not a reason for rejecting me I think. You say before that you gonna resize it that's why is so big, and I asked you and you say ok 800x800 so now where is the problem? Teemo? I can't understand you really.

i am sorry...i am looking for something like a badge,like a colourful text saying greenpearl or something similar.how facebook has a "F" for sumbol i want something similar :P

i like the one you made with teemo,its pretty awesome but if you have time make me one with singed or amumu.(that size or bigger cause i will use it for background of youtube,green background,singed or amumu,greenpearl,any text type  you like:) thnx a lot .IF YOU HAVE TIME <3

soz for double post :O

i like the one you made with teemo,its pretty awesome but if you have time make me one with singed or amumu.(that size or bigger cause i will use it for background of youtube,green background,singed or amumu,greenpearl,any text type  you like:) thnx a lot .IF YOU HAVE TIME <3

soz for double post :O

Yours

dxh6iu.png