Suggestions and feedback for opening a PvP server !

Loopy

Ok so, here's the thing. We are planning to make a PvP Freya(not hi5) private server so we have an ideas but we also wanna hear ur opinion and to see if theres an interest and reason to open it ;) We have an experienced dev in l2j servers for over 4 years.

x1000

Sub-class(3max)

Safe enchant:4 / Max enchant : max whit blessed/normal - +10 ; +12armor/+13weapon with crystal scrolls  ; donate: +12armor/13weapon

Normal scroll - 67%

Blessed Scroll - 100%

Buffs - 30(normal)/15(song/dance)

Epic jewels - only from raids with 4-7days respawn and drop x2 100% (to increase the PvP)

Ofc the unique killable altar with a very very low chance for crystal scrolls (or maybe cry scrolls in raids with 3% chance or smthin)

Crystal scrolls in shop for 300pvpcoin 1 crystal armor/600pvpcoin 1 cry scroll weapon 1coin/kill and in 30 min 1st.2nd,3rd place get 100,75,50

Anti-feed protection

Unique Events - TvT,CTF,FoS,CTB etc.

Expensive GCM, and easy to get GC (for skill++ balance)

Oly- +6gear/+15 skills

In this way we are aiming to get the maximum possibility for pvp and a perfect ballance. So please discuss and say your oppinion if u think its worth it to try ;)

almost everything is fine but imo u should use Hi5 is much more stable,less bugs,more balance!

also ur buff slots are too many!max 24+12 or ur server will be unbalanced!

also make blessed scrolls like 85%-90% not 100% so new ppl will have a chance vs old!

Bless will be 100% cuz of ballance, even newbies will beable to get full +10 on 1-2 days and they can get into the fight for epics and cry scrolls to improve gear. And about the buff limit, Ive seen server going down from 300 to 30 in 1 day only cuz they made 24/12, I agree with you but the new generation of L2 players will scream for more buff slots anyway :/ It will be discussed its not the last decision, thats why this topic is created ;)

almost everything is fine but imo u should use Hi5 is much more stable,less bugs,more balance! No ty!

also ur buff slots are too many!max 24+12 or ur server will be unbalanced! Indeed! Lower the buff slots

also make blessed scrolls like 85%-90% not 100% so new ppl will have a chance vs old! Hell no!

my suggestion would be that the chronicle should be epilogue/gracia final. if u will succed to create a good epilogue/gf server, u cannot fail, it will be unique and u won't have any competition , and that will grant u a lot of ppl ! ;)

my suggestion would be that the chronicle should be epilogue/gracia final. if u will succed to create a good epilogue/gf server, u cannot fail, it will be unique and u won't have any competition , and that will grant u a lot of ppl ! ;)

that would be even more easier cuzwe have already build up epilogue pack from prev server that had 1k+ppl

Suggest us if u want to have full enchanted buffs or only cov/pof/pow.. +15 in buffer ?

that means almost half way to open is done, also if u got that, is an advantage for u , better do something and do it good, instead a freya server with bugs or something else :)

that would be even more easier cuzwe have already build up epilogue pack from prev server that had 1k+ppl

Suggest us if u want to have full enchanted buffs or only cov/pof/pow.. +15 in buffer ?

Not enchanted buff on NPC mate...if some1 need enchanted buffs must make his own buffers and enchant them!except if they cost some unique items which u farm for them!

Ok, here are my suggestions:

1. Make Epilogue Client (not boring fail freya...)

2. Enchants: Safe 4/Max 12/chance 65%/blessed 65% (make vesper like 4-5 hours farm and bless scrolls a bit easy, for example farm like 15-20 bews/beas together per hour)

3. No gm shop, make a community board shop instead (just like russians) Example:

21.jpg

4. Custom Buffer (not copy-paste from maxcheaters, make a buffer ur self with limited buffs, no op buffs like blessing queen/gift queen/pride/sharp edge/hard tanning etc, make all buffs 1 hour except the op buffs, leave op buffs retail-like)

5. Dont add Mana potions, add mana drugs instead, sounds more balanced for pvp (bishops... they have no endings healings, only 2-3 daggers can kill him so why he should greater batle forever?)

6. Heroes every 1 week (best option for highrate)

7. I would suggest you to buy Nhoke engine event and keep last man standing/deathmatch and tvt events (i kinda doubt ul do that since u cant find him right now) but if u cant ,do at least death match and tvt and implement reward per kill, also add a event npc shop where u can buy stuffs like gcs/gcms/bless/attribute from each reward kill event including event win reward

8. Make attribute level max 7 with chance 50%

9. Make 1 zone for attribute lv 4 farming/1 zone for attribute lv 7 farming/1 zone for bless weapons/1 zone for bless armors/1 zone for giant codexes (5  zones for each so it will take a bit more, this mean ,more pvp yep),ofc u can change the concept of farming to ur own style, this is just an example

10. Add a serious reward system (not the kind of system where u stay afk for vote but the kind of system where u vote 1 per 12 hours) and u can get forgoten scrolls/codexes  there (yep, forgoten scrolls from vote only, sounds like fun, this will make people stay long)

I have much much much more ideas but atm il present you these suggestion, happy enough ^^ ?

not bad SunBeam, but to attract more ppl, u should make Blessed scrolls a bit harder to get, and make them 100% because personally i like max 80% chance in enchants, but the others don't so for the best community u can get u better make them 100%

Ok, here are my suggestions:

1. Make Epilogue Client (not boring fail freya...)

2. Enchants: Safe 4/Max 12/chance 65%/blessed 65% (make vesper like 4-5 hours farm and bless scrolls a bit easy, for example farm like 15-20 bews/beas together per hour)

3. No gm shop, make a community board shop instead (just like russians) Example:

21.jpg

4. Custom Buffer (not copy-paste from maxcheaters, make a buffer ur self with limited buffs, no op buffs like blessing queen/gift queen/pride/sharp edge/hard tanning etc, make all buffs 1 hour except the op buffs, leave op buffs retail-like)

5. Dont add Mana potions, add mana drugs instead, sounds more balanced for pvp (bishops... they have no endings healings, only 2-3 daggers can kill him so why he should greater batle forever?)

6. Heroes every 1 week (best option for highrate)

7. I would suggest you to buy Nhoke engine event and keep last man standing/deathmatch and tvt events (i kinda doubt ul do that since u cant find him right now) but if u cant ,do at least death match and tvt and implement reward per kill, also add a event npc shop where u can buy stuffs like gcs/gcms/bless/attribute from each reward kill event including event win reward

8. Make attribute level max 7 with chance 50%

9. Make 1 zone for attribute lv 4 farming/1 zone for attribute lv 7 farming/1 zone for bless weapons/1 zone for bless armors/1 zone for giant codexes (5  zones for each so it will take a bit more, this mean ,more pvp yep),ofc u can change the concept of farming to ur own style, this is just an example

10. Add a serious reward system (not the kind of system where u stay afk for vote but the kind of system where u vote 1 per 12 hours) and u can get forgoten scrolls/codexes  there (yep, forgoten scrolls from vote only, sounds like fun, this will make people stay long)

I have much much much more ideas but atm il present you these suggestion, happy enough ^^ ?

+1 i agree in everything!!!