no there

It's gameguard preventing the tool from getting the screen handle

Also, since the CT1 interface, the cp/hp/mp bars are no longer 100% opaque. There is a little transparency and that makes the full/empty colors different depending on what's behind

so this won't work with one single color

It's gameguard preventing the tool from getting the screen handle

Also, since the CT1 interface, the cp/hp/mp bars are no longer 100% opaque. There is a little transparency and that makes the full/empty colors different depending on what's behind

so this won't work with one single color

ty mate i needed such info

next questions are:

are there any way to set stable not transparent boxes in game ...or is there any way to set that colour :o

cheers

Lol guys but it works for me in interlude l2 off, w/o any gg killer. Preety nice tool anyway

edit

oh about that black colour, DONT USE MOUSE TO CHANGE ON L2 WINDOW, use alt+tab because 1st click after "pick up" taking colour. This tool really works

ty mate i needed such info

next questions are:

are there any way to set stable not transparent boxes in game ...or is there any way to set that colour :o

cheers

I don't know, I only remember trying to do such thing only to find out bars were now transparent

Put another box behind iono Oo

@shmeq I think that anti-bot systems do not detect such programs cuz it is not about botting. This is all I can say, I do not really know if there is any difference between anti-bot and anti-hack systems.

thx for share but i have a question...is it detectable?(i play on a server with a very good anti-bot system aka lineage.ro wrath, that is why i am asking).

It's macro just pressing the key's ingame when it detects the pixel change :)