What is going on with moderating? #02

Lucky Dice

Really i am waiting for a serious answer about the previous topic,elfocrash i want to ask you something did u ever did something for this forum ?I am here from 2008 and the only one who really cared about this forum was grisom.YES YOU ARE A WANNABE TOO , GO PLAY LOL BETTER AND STOP PLAY THE SMART GUY.Ok you got some extra privs, that not means that you can lock every topic u dont like.

Guest Elfocrash

Nothing to do with what u like or not. I am 100 pages mod actions more than Grisom on the first month after my promotion. No one can talk about me. Logs talk themselves.

ibb6GadmJEt0bK.png

House music awards 2012

Nothing to do with what u like or not. I am 100 pages mod actions more than Grisom on the first month after my promotion. No one can talk about me. Logs talk themselves.

sorry but months now i dont see any mod action from you and more others.

sorry but months now i dont see any mod action from you and more others.

sorry that we dont announce that we did a mod action. really sorry.

YES YOU ARE A WANNABE TOO , GO PLAY LOL BETTER AND STOP PLAY THE SMART GUY.Ok you got some extra privs, that not means that you can lock every topic u dont like.

we reserve the right to lock/unlock, sticky/desticky ,ban/unban without prior notice ACCORDING to our judgment and  this is enough.

sorry that we dont announce that we did a mod action. really sorry.

we reserve the right to lock/unlock, sticky/desticky ,ban/unban without prior notice ACCORDING to our judgment and  this is enough.

You are one of the staff members that i respect , you know better who "love" and care about this forum.Elfocrash and other staff members are typical "new members".After 2009-2010 forum is dead...I am already out of here because none cares more.

You are one of the staff members that i respect , you know better who "love" and care about this forum.Elfocrash and other staff members are typical "new members".After 2009-2010 forum is dead...I am already out of here because none cares more.

You're totally wrong. Since maxtor doesn't care about his forum why we should?

Respect them? Xax dont make me laugh bro, I only respect Maxtor and thats not becauze he's admin here trust me.

you are 3 months member you cant participate at this conversation ...

You're totally wrong. Since maxtor doesn't care about his forum why we should?

Look better what i did say.

you are 3 months member you cant participate at this conversation ...

Look better what i did say.

Im older than you mate my first acc `Romeo banned 5 years before first try to search and then talk dumb, u r the one that pretending the old guy here not me not any other member. i shouldnt give a simple fu.ck bout your thread.

Im older than you mate my first acc `Romeo banned 5 years before search and talk dumb, u r the one that pretending the old guy here not me not any other member. i shouldnt give a simple fu.ck bout your thread.

Hey hey ? You forgot that the account that you are using is mine?

Specifically this account yes, It was yours.. this is a big difference. Just another victim. So its not the acc its not the posts or reputations/Karmas is the name (`Romeo)

Specifically this account yes, It was yours.. this is a big difference. Just another victim. So its not the acc its not the posts or reputations/Karmas is the name (`Romeo)

YES IT IZ

yours?don't make me laugh.

even if you were loggin back then,it wasn't yours.