interlude [L2J]L2exInfernis PvP x2000 New Grand Opening 23/9/2012 at 18:00 GMT +2 !!!

MrMayhᙤm

Re 15xrono Plazma ,Poli FBI TIN IDES pali .

S etymazw para polli prama gt se paw polly re albane.. a gia an min xexniomaste Check this again Guys. And do not support this albanian anymore.

After 1 week server will have donations again!!!

29z1oix.png

AXAXa0x0AX0 Milai o Enigma gia afton edw ton  server p pire ta donates eklise ton warpath kai ektos apo afto eixe kai 5 Corrupted Gms mesa pou Xoropidousane stn Giran axaxaxa

AXAXa0x0AX0 Milai o Enigma gia afton edw ton  server p pire ta donates eklise ton warpath kai ektos apo afto eixe kai 5 Corrupted Gms mesa pou Xoropidousane stn Giran axaxaxa

First of all you was in the team to. But do you remember what you have done?

You pmed players asking for donations... Btw i dont care what happent in l2warpath because iam not the admin... now your main care is to see how to build your server albanaki.

29z1oix.png

And here is the proof everyone. He says whos server is...

axaxaxa So Funny ,i can take the patch of WarPath to and to Use it in my client after that to put the l2ini.

Phahah Pro Enigma.

Go Open warpath again stupid kid..

Dymatize Team Leonidas greek boy Camoon in 50 second die if you accept 9vs9.. I wait a reply .

greek? please sid... they wannabe greek the albanian team renamed to "deliqenthabits"

S etymazw para polli prama gt se paw polly re albane.. a gia an min xexniomaste Check this again Guys. And do not support this albanian anymore.

After 1 week server will have donations again!!!

29z1oix.png

Fucking noob idiot bastard, you talking that i played in your fuckign server and each of gm admins was full corrupt , your gms even was blaming mothers  this fuckign kids 15 years old , and you talking about  this server, clean your fuckign mouth kid idiot corrupt shit and  try dont spam others topic we will play where we want and dont give a shit for your  f@cking words.

KID!!

-beep-ing noob idiot -leeching-, you talking that i played in your -beep-ign server and each of gm admins was full corrupt , your gms even was blaming mothers  this -beep-ign kids 15 years old , and you talking about  this server, clean your -beep-ign mouth kid idiot corrupt shit and  try dont spam others topic we will play where we want and dont give a shit for your  f@cking words.

KID!!

i can agree with lostamigos, like i say before if you need info about l2ExInfernis staff check please this forum! =-=> http://www.mymgn.com/board/index.php

KonoRV, koza is supposed that he attacked us last time, now its his server?And you put l2 amelia patch, what that proves?Before we make a patch, i was online with l2inter patch and my l2ini, and says everywhere "l2 Inter" even at adena. I dont know what you talking about but as Chaos said we are from mymgn this is a project that our boss asked us to do, why everyone are talking without knowning a thing?Seriously.

First of all KoZa hiting his own server all the time. Secondly if you try to join l2exInfernis and you see in the login l2amelia what are you gonna think? If I am wrong sorry and GL with your server.

And something more.. if you are not koza dont open your server without DDos protection because from the first minuit Koza will attack you...