interlude [L2J]L2exInfernis PvP x2000 New Grand Opening 23/9/2012 at 18:00 GMT +2 !!!

MrMayhᙤm

I want to say something before grand opening.If you got any problem if you find any bug or anything,report it immediately

at forum and we instantly fix it.We beta testing with many people from previous week,but we are humans,and we can make any mistake/forget to fix something.And thanks LostAmigos and Sid you are all welcome.

I want to say something before grand opening.If you got any problem if you find any bug or anything,report it immediately

at forum and we instantly fix it.We beta testing with many people from previous week,but we are humans,and we can make any mistake/forget to fix something.And thanks LostAmigos and Sid you are all welcome.

of course... we all are glad to help you so you can make a good pvp server!!

Clan leaders,see this :

http://www.l2exinfernis.com/index.php?topic=23.msg50#new

I do this because its the ultimate beta testing and its one smart way to test

classes and stuff,i need 2 or 3 clans max 4.I hope i will get some assistance i really need it.Thanks in advance.

give me a good reason for a person to join on your server

It depends,if that person looking for pvp server,then we trying to make the best pvp server with

the best gameplay,if that person looking for something else,i dont need to explain something.

1 Question Give us some info about ddos protection.

We bought ddos from company and its up to 20 gbps or more.

I dont share anything else for security reasons.

[GR]

kalh tyxh me to server file makari na piasei! 8a mpw kai gw An kai paizw PES13 ayto to kairo 8a mpw kai sto server gt vlepw exei kala war kai kala protection opote axizei na ton dokimasoume