Report Dev

Valve

Dev (0)  Valve (-2)  -  Spamming ^  In topic  Yesterday at 21:54:54

Only mods can give -, other members can just report. So as Zake gave me  -1 karma for giving -, I want as well dev to have -1 for doing that too.

So before closing an topic with crap answer, give link to the new rulles so I can see them also.

4) When you see a spammer, dont dekarma him. Just report him

Means new members who join and spam the whole board with thanks etc.

Your case of dekarma,seems legit.

;D

as zake gave me -1 for giving -1 because you can't give -1, only mods can so it applies to your case so fix my karma and give -1 to dev guy

You are the most stupid wanna be legendary member who scammed people and acting like  s hit to the forum and keep saying shits like you did on my topic MiddleMan. Then when Finito dekarmad you, you logged with your alternative account like he didn't know who you are to say shit and defend yourself. Then it got banned. Finito was right he should ban this account of yours too. Go cry now nobody will care for you.

You are the most stupid wanna be legendary member who scammed people and acting like  s hit to the forum and keep saying shits like you did on my topic MiddleMan. Then when Finito dekarmad you, you logged with your alternative account like he didn't know who you are to say shit and defend yourself. Then it got banned. Finito was right he should ban this account of yours too. Go cry now nobody will care for you.

dude don't go away from the main topic, here is about you and your abuse, not me