Lineage ][ Synergy [OFF] SERVER IS ONLINE 500+ ONLINE JOIN US TODAY!

Confident

Server got lag is flooded or whatever and admin dont give a f4ck about ppl questions  and sv restart almoust 5 times alredy .....

Server restarted just one time, prolly you logged on another server roflmao.

Or you are just a idiot lier.

Srsly?For you a server opened by turks who never work on the files and open servers every 2 months to get money by donations and staff who doesn't give a shit about what people say is a decent server?Then you don't know what l2 is.

He's turk what do you expect.They're retarded and players who play his servers are even more.

Check the rage and anger + madness of this idiot, my god ... dude do you have freaking brains ? Just piss off with your retarded comments.

We know that every single server that you had was trash and corrupted.

Even if he is a turk what is your problem ? Racist much ? Or just jelly ?

GTFO please :)

Check the rage and anger + madness of this idiot, my god ... dude do you have freaking brains ? Just piss off with your retarded comments.

We know that every single server that you had was trash and corrupted.

Even if he is a turk what is your problem ? Racist much ? Or just jelly ?

GTFO please :)

Damn kiddo too bad brain can't be bought in 2012...you obviously need one!I never had a server and he's the usual turk that opens servers and closes them after a month or two.From your reply i assume the last line of my reply hurt you?If ur not a retard why did you reply?It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it and remove all doubts!FYI i'm not racist... but name one turk admin that speaks some decent english... yeah well good luck with that.You only saw the word "turk" in my reply and you call me a racist?How should i call him?He's a turk isn't he?If someone calls you "Romanian" ur offended or he's a racist?I used other words except "turk" like has no idea how to work on the files or doesn't give a shit about community?Next time read carefully before you come up with a 15 y.o kiddo reply.

Nice meaningless text.

I made my point :)

The yellow boldish part hurt you or what ?

Hf failure.

You didn't even read my reply.Or i guess you didn't understand and you decided to use random words as a reply!You never actually answered to what i said!Brainless?I never had a server :)