Serious and skilled java developer

edup

Hi guys, like the topic says, I'm looking for a serious and skilled java developer to finish developing my l2j server. Like I said I need someone serious and that has the skills, communication and time to dedicate to my project, I've been scammed many times by low class developers. So if someone can point me to any goo developers on this forum it would be appreciated. I was working with a very good developer but because of. Alters out of our hands he can't keep working on my server at least for now so I need to find a new developer...

What I'm looking for:

1 month of constant updates

Constantly supervise my server after first month

Fast email communication is a must

Diligent

Skilled able to find bugs, fix, add npc customs etc..

Good attitude with this I mean polite if you can't

Handle the pressure or work fast don't bother

I'm a very serious client so if not serious go home...

About my server:

L2j Freya H5

Based on l2jhidden data pack

If you don't posses any of these qualities don't waste your time posting below or contacting me, don't send pm just post below if you think you can work with me...

How you ask for a 'serious' developer by the time you are not serious.

I contact you if you remember via skype and you suddently deleted me without reason.

Before, you open a wtb topic, learn how to commincate first.

How you ask for a 'serious' developer by the time you are not serious.

I contact you if you remember via skype and you suddently deleted me without reason.

Before, you open a wtb topic, learn how to commincate first.

So you Pm me offering your services and then reply to my post  this way? are you kidding me, please don't waste my time I'm a busy person and there are many developers but many are scammers I'm very cautious on that, like I told you I got a bad recommendation from you so I'm being extra cautious with you.. thanks and please don't damage my post.. Have a nice day...

Update :

We will work together on website and see if what people told me is true or not for my own self , hopefully this will be a good experience

Guest Elfocrash

IMO you should change the topic name 'Serious and skilled client developer' your request has nothing todo with java..

lol where you saw something client side related?

lol where you saw something client side related?

I sent him pm to ask him what he need.

He said he need items customization (Client related)

When i asked him if he needs something related with the topic something java related he didn't replied anymore.