DDoS Protection starting from 100€

dEvilKinG

I do not have that kind of protection but the most common attacks I get (which actually has no effect on me) are at least 700Mbit. I do not see why it is impossible to have 20Gbps protection. If some people need it, there will be some people offer it. The only drawback to potentional sellers is that they may wait a lot till they get enough customers to get some profit but still pay the bills of their instrafracture. Of course you can get cheaper but if you plan to do your job the cheapest way possible without taking care of the quality, then you will have some hard time failing.

So the most powerful attack u got is only 700 mb?

sure.

I'am Selling 20Gbpps Protections,and i have 4 Customer from Mxc,and around 10 Russian Server,Russian Server's Starting from 2k-4k++ Online,and WE have get around 4 Gbpps Attack Only from 1 Ip How you can explain This ?

Photos or never happened.

still waiting an answer to my pm.

You asked me to add you on skype, why should i have to answer your pm? I just added you on skype.

sure.

I'am Selling 20Gbpps Protections,and i have 4 Customer from Mxc,and around 10 Russian Server,Russian Server's Starting from 2k-4k++ Online,and WE have get around 4 Gbpps Attack Only from 1 Ip How you can explain This ?

The difference is that you are selling a shared protection, all your servers using the same network, our services are dedicated.

Also 4 Gbps from one IP...  May i have an attack log of yours?

If you need any information more you can pm me

sure.

you speak too much bro  ::)

4Gbps from 1 IP is easy to explain. The attacker is next to you. May not next server but for sure not far enough (maybe next country, I won't waste time to explain why not next continent). And very easy to block without any protection. Just... e-mail the ISP that owns this IP along with log snippets and it will blocked very soon.

Bandwidth attacks are easy to block that way since they have very few IPs (like 50 or 100).

But what will happen when you get an attack from 20k IPs? Will your (hardware) firewall or load balancer (if you have) or OS kernel support that many IPs?

In fact it's as nekys said, bandwidth flood is easy to block, the problem comes from spoofed attacks.

Imagine 20k ips sending you 30 kb each. Even if the number is not so big in MB, kernel has a limit of IP allowed. Even if you know how to tweak a kernel its hard to get protected from this kind of attacks. DDoS doesn't mean only bandwidth flood. From years to years it became more sophisticated.

You asked me to add you on skype, why should i have to answer your pm? I just added you on skype.

The difference is that you are selling a shared protection, all your servers using the same network, our services are dedicated.

Also 4 Gbps from one IP...  May i have an attack log of yours?

If you need any information more you can pm me

Shared protections ? are you Blind ? you think the russian server which Hosted on us is a idiots ? they have servers with 4-5k Online ++ and wow server with 7k online are you stupid ? We have a Big Russian Company Just i'am 1 From the Best friend Of Company and i'am Making Ressells And helping Then OFC.

If you want to see the Company just pm me.

Edit:i will gave you a photo soon because i'am Not in My home right now.i will be back in 2 days.

Shared protections ? are you Blind ? you think the russian server which Hosted on us is a idiots ? they have servers with 4-5k Online ++ and wow server with 7k online are you stupid ? We have a Big Russian Company Just i'am 1 From the Best friend Of Company and i'am Making Ressells And helping Then OFC.

If you want to see the Company just pm me.

Edit:i will gave you a photo soon because i'am Not in My home right now.i will be back in 2 days.

Obviously you are lying, i've already talked with ddos-guard.net owners, my ultimate plan is from them, you are just reselling, but you are making it by bullying people.

About ddos-guard.net they have 50gbps capacity but it's shared protection among a lot clients. So please stop lying, and seriously, don't spam my topic.

• 4 weeks later...

If you use your brain DDOs attacks can be verry easily and cheap  blocked specially on an lineage2 server.

Im not gonna talk more about that i just wanna say gl  :)

Whatever...