DDoS Protection starting from 100€

dEvilKinG

I’m Happy to announce you our new service.

The Ultimate Protection Plan is now ON!

Ultimate Plan is located in EUROPE, all the other plans still remain in US.

We would suggest our ultimate plan to protect your Server in europe, also it is recommened to protect MMORPG Servers.

For any questions feel free to contact us on our e-mail or via phone.

DDoSGuard.biz

For Ultimate Plan specifications.

Visit first post

Do you protect against slowloris ? And why is your site down ?

That's one of the most basic attacks and very easy to defend from, even with cheap software solutions, no need for this service. But if you want protection for your HTTP server, there are cheaper providers.

That's one of the most basic attacks and very easy to defend from, even with cheap software solutions, no need for this service. But if you want protection for your HTTP server, there are cheaper providers.

Quite remarkably, slowloris can extend into more complex partial requests than those you see in that famous perl script in the internet. Part of being able to detect sophisticated low bandwidth DoS is not having the ability to filter huge amo unts of traffic, but the equally sophisticated software that can detect which traffic is legitimate and which is not. Now, since he reports SYN and UDP floods as part of his protection plan, I wonder why wouldn't slowloris fit in there too.

Quite remarkably, slowloris can extend into more complex partial requests than those you see in that famous perl script in the internet. Part of being able to detect sophisticated low bandwidth DoS is not having the ability to filter huge amo unts of traffic, but the equally sophisticated software that can detect which traffic is legitimate and which is not. Now, since he reports SYN and UDP floods as part of his protection plan, I wonder why wouldn't slowloris fit in there too.

My point is that any solution, even the "cheap" ones is able to protect you from that, obviously your service too.

Im sorry for the late reply, about slowloris, it can be achieved without any hardware protection. You can use any webserver such as Litespeed, Nginx or lighttpd. Avoid to use apache, its one of the webservers that are vulnerable to this kind of attack.

If you are looking for website protection i would suggest http://ddosdefend.com/ , they offer very good services, also their prices are definitely low comparing to the market. I'm not recommending them since i never tried them, but i've read good reviews about them.

About our website, our provider null routed our ip address. They don't accept any association with ddos, even if its for protection.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

20 GBPS is a must.. Well 20 GBPS protection costs about 10.000 per month, i doubt ncsoft would need 20 GBPS for their servers... A normal l2 server would not get attacked more than 200mbps, the attackers are just scriptkidz using shell booters or some cheap vps which can be blocked with a single iptables rule. Get real..

There are people in these forums selling broken protections and saying its 20Gbps, basicaly these people attacking small servers with paid booters to make them buy their "protection", you can check prices around the web for real protection and not crappy one. We want saying the truth about our deals, we give graphs on request with fully detailed log. Also there is a refund option, not just talking like some others :).

Have fun, you can buy it or not, just do not believe people saying "200$ for 20gbps protection". Its a big lie.

Also i invite big servers owners like "nekys" to tell us what was the biggest ddos attack their server had in past and how much they pay for their protection.

sure.

I'am Selling 20Gbpps Protections,and i have 4 Customer from Mxc,and around 10 Russian Server,Russian Server's Starting from 2k-4k++ Online,and WE have get around 4 Gbpps Attack Only from 1 Ip How you can explain This ?

I do not have that kind of protection but the most common attacks I get (which actually has no effect on me) are at least 700Mbit. I do not see why it is impossible to have 20Gbps protection. If some people need it, there will be some people offer it. The only drawback to potentional sellers is that they may wait a lot till they get enough customers to get some profit but still pay the bills of their instrafracture. Of course you can get cheaper but if you plan to do your job the cheapest way possible without taking care of the quality, then you will have some hard time failing.