[L2J] IridinProject

So to make it clear,

Our server has got hard DDos attack that could´t handle, I know that our "rivaly" server try to fack us, but we didnt expect so many haters (70+).  In this time we workd with rlly low budget - it should be friendly server for ppl, So we had a "low" hoster in compare with the "donated" servers like Lifedrain.

In this case will open server in "friendly mode" so it will be started in 1-3 days, just as it is prepared without any "huge idea". And We will try to make server opened for 100-300 ppl in next months.

We are sorry for all ppl who wanted to play with us. Trust me we are dissapointed same as you are. We just wanted to provide you good gameplay with low budget ;)

Thx for understanding and wish you good luck.

Btw. We don´t wanna make "strike back" to lifedrain bcse we are not such a retarded kids - so go play in there ;)

Another fail server , yea blame lifedrain coz you aren't capable to make a stable server with good ddos protection ...

5 posts - L2 skiller told :)

I think that Ddos retarded kids are everywhere, but only little part of them  use brain.

Maxcheaters = post your server and get ddos... This forum is starting to be a joke really.. Every single server that is created by decent people like these guys are getting jumped by bastard's or getting yelled at like that rat to "barapt" writing fail server bla bla... OMFG really.... Something really need to change here, Maxcheaters forum gotta step up and start work against these retarde ddos attackers. Someone should step up and help lock these idiots out!

Maxcheaters = post your server and get ddos... This forum is starting to be a joke really.. Every single server that is created by decent people like these guys are getting jumped by -leeching-'s or getting yelled at like that rat to "barapt" writing fail server bla bla... OMFG really.... Something really need to change here, Maxcheaters forum gotta step up and start work against these retarde ddos attackers. Someone should step up and help lock these idiots out!

100 % agreed, but i think that thats now fault of this forum, its fault of ppls mind - if anyone need to attack any server just for fun (rlly dont know what is so funny on push one button and wait till you make many ppl angry..) its kind of "retarded" person in my eyes.

Website & forum are offline  :(

Website was on the same server... :(  I think that find quality hoster will be problem...

I hope that admin open server again with better hoster.  :'(

Website & forum are offline  :(

We are waiting!  ::)

Thx for you support, We have recognized rlly lot of ppl who want our start to start asap. So I am actually solving problems with Hoster - we try to make (buy) special software and filters againts DDOS, and we will start server again. If we wouldn´t be able to achive the protections we will agree the deal that came from lithuian big server and we will merge our project with them.

I will inform you asap. ;)

Thx for you support, We have recognized rlly lot of ppl who want our start to start asap. So I am actually solving problems with Hoster - we try to make (buy) special software and filters againts DDOS, and we will start server again. If we wouldn´t be able to achive the protections we will agree the deal that came from lithuian big server and we will merge our project with them.

I will inform you asap. ;)

GOOD when you will start?