WTS Dark elf Tank for adenas Innova core :items in tank

R95 seraph set+4 /heavy/ 120 atrb

r95 cutter +300 atrb+health

oly jewels 97 80% soon 98

ceremony jewels

Normal Nickname

100+pvps

i can sell you for adenas or euros, pm me offers

WTB BIG A-beep-T OF ADENAS INNOVA CORE, 9 EUR/100KK I work only with Paypal Verifed

WTS Istina neck 120 EUROS

Octavis ring+3

WTS Istina earring +4

WTS Istina ring+4

WTS istina Neclase +4

All items at Innova Core Epics for euros Character for Adenas

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=248988.0

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=248989.0

Nippers the one who called me scammer at my last topic and just spamm in it so he can scamm freely, now you can see who is really the scammer and how ppl already saw how pathetic he is. atleast, they have skype converastion and its proved he is scammer, please be carefull with such Retards, regards

NOT TRUSWORTHY , ASKING FOR MONEY IN ADVANCE , ZERO RECOMMENDATIONS BEFORE , CLAIMING HE WAS DOING TRADES HERE BUT NOBODY CAN VOUCH FOR HIM . FOR ME IS CLEARLY A SCAMMER AND A ADOPTED CHILD WITHOUT FUTURE .

BESIDES HE IS NOT THE REAL COENNA FROM CORE , HE AINT EITHER ITALIAN BECAUSE HE SPEAKS IT LIKE SHIT , AND ANY ITALIAN IN HERE CAN CONFIRM IT .

DO NOT BUY FROM YOU , DO NOT SELL HIM ANYTHING , THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE HE ALSO MIGHT BE ANNONYMOUS RAPIST CLAIMING HE SELLS ADENA BUT NOT FOR MONEY , HE ASKES FOR DICK .

S    C    A    M      M      E      R

first you are lying for being italian

second if you really are AllEyesOnMyPony ALL the server knows you are scammer ingame

so why not out game also?

and you dont want to work with anyone else but your faking Lain service who cant confirm it wondering why?

oh wait... and everyone you fail to make deal you tell him he is scammer lol

first you are lying for being italian

second if you really are AllEyesOnMyPony ALL the server knows you are scammer ingame

so why not out game also?

and you dont want to work with anyone else but your faking Lain service who cant confirm it wondering why?

oh wait... and everyone you fail to make deal you tell him he is scammer lol

Well im not the one who is reported at Lain section, you are pathetic scammer and you are bulgarian i am not so maybe you are that famous scammer at core :)

you guys are one group of 13 year kids who trying to scamm at Maxcheaters 4 bulgarians 4 scammers, i offering in use Lain service he telling me scammer i can Show all items ingame he telling me scamer, get lost noob :) you keep spamming that cause you sell/buy items at Core, but noone will trust pathetic looser like you gogo keep doing that,

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=238458.0

i can sell 1,77kkk for 0,9 but i no go sent first i accept paypal verifed( can trade 100kk in 100kk no problem for me ;))

i dont go trust you all people write you scammer.