Project Excalibur [To Server Devs Only]

Not forcefully true.

Check our main page and its announcement.

Anyway in a way it is, I guess that if we have one or two more full time volunteers the project may go on.

link in order to see what you say man??

how Tryskell said who think this is about l2 or another fork pls read my first post :D

anyway thx Tryskell for this clarifications:

First of all you didn't understand nor read the post if you think it's another L2J pack. Re-read it once again until you understand it. The first sentence describes the whole project, and aCis as any pack and emulator game could eventually benefit of that work aswell, depending Excalibur project.

Second, the guy got enough dev talent to make it, we spoke via PMs before he begun that project and he got my approbation to use my pack aswell.

Third, he will use aCis free revisions, and he chose aCis as he could chose another pack. He simply see we're active and our community got knowledge on many points. So I'm sorry for eventual leechers who thought to join only for source code (maximilion2 you're ridiculous as always), get lost.

Not the same server, as there are differences between a wow and aion server (packets, login protocol, and such), but common things than servers obviously share : MMOCore, LS/GS, data loading structures, etc. A united framework, as said.

Currently the owner aims to make it for existing emulators, but the plan is probably to make it as a base for any future MMO emulator. You put data, packet structures, code game features, and it's ok.

I'm not involved by the project administration myself, but if it works well it will probably change a lot of things for MMO emulators.

... sorry because I did't had time to answer myself but right now rl (university exams + work) consume my time.. and till September 15th I wont start working how I want on project...

@dony - The idea is interesting, however, why not simply join Genesis since its everything you are referring to, except its quality is assured since its made by the best in business.

idk how to put it.. l2jfree was "my first love" :)) my first server was with l2jfree emu and I wont forget that, but, always is a but, .. now is time to go on my way,, and for sure I will keep an eye on l2jfree genesis and hope nbali and savorix (hope I type them right) will start work on it coz was dead for over an year and half.

All my hope in this project is to make something what last, and will weigh heavily on cv  ::), but most important is what knowledge I will get working on this...

Sorry again because I wont have time till September 15h to check forums and work on project but I rly hope after this I will can spent each day a small amount of time to work on this.

PS: hope I did't forgot to answer to anyone.. btw pls join to excalibur forums if u have any suggestion idea or whatever, will be easyer for me and for sure u will get an answer :)

~Diablo

ahahaha also

CHANGE CRONICAL

Why you don't understand that the chronicle doesn't really matter by the time this is more about a generic mmorpg than l2.

Why you don't understand that the chronicle doesn't really matter by the time this is more about a generic mmorpg than l2.

[General] Lineage II Develop [L2J] English �  Project Excalibur [To Server Devs Only]

Yea but look were he Posted.

Also he is talking for L2 + the othere games

Come on now.....

Even if he start l2 Project it would be better not to be Interlude thats why i told him "Change Cronical "

Relax dont be so negative

[General] Lineage II Develop [L2J] English �  Project Excalibur [To Server Devs Only]

Come on now.....

Even if he start l2 Project it would be better not to be Interlude thats why i told him "Change Cronical "

[General] Lineage II Develop [L2J] English �  Project Excalibur [To Server Devs Only]read first post u will find why I choose this, and why this project has a small connection with l2 dev.. but first read and comment after :P

Come on now.....

read first post I explained very well ..

Come on now.....

what is cronical?

go to your lovely frozen and shh noob

irony,when you are quotin' a user with acis signature.