Preview acceptable Toplists

Stalone

Good morning to all maxcheaters members, since i am back after 1 year in private server developing i would like to ask the old members here for some infos about the toplists:

3 Q:

In which toplists your server can be accepted as preview (1 week before opening for example)?

How much is the exactly costs of topzone/hopzone/gs200 for bold name + banner?

Which toplist accept vote system? because before 2 years as i remember hopzone was giving many server bans

Thank you in advance, i would like to answer only in these 3 questions and not spam , when i get the answer i need i would post to lock the topic

Good morning to all maxcheaters members, since i am back after 1 year in private server developing i would like to ask the old members here for some infos about the toplists:

3 Q:

In which toplists your server can be accepted as preview (1 week before opening for example)?

Which toplist accept vote system? because before 2 years as i remember hopzone was giving many server bans

Thank you in advance, i would like to answer only in these 3 questions and not spam , when i get the answer i need i would post to lock the topic

3 Q:

First question: There was one "FreshArea" but it closed (dont know why).

Second q: I think its around 15 euros per month (better go ask them in person).

Third q: I dont think they care anymore, just follow their rules about it and you'll be fine as long as you dont force your players to vote.

I would gladly help Stalone, I myself will have to answer those questions soon when my server is up. However I cannot supply a lot of info since, I believe nothing has changed. Hopzone, GameSites200,etc are still the leaders.

Just make an account on their websites and check the prices, how hard is it? topzone is cheapest..

Most of them don't care for vote rewards, especially if your 'premium'.

alright thank you all for your use full infos

I would gladly help Stalone, I myself will have to answer those questions soon when my server is up. However I cannot supply a lot of info since, I believe nothing has changed. Hopzone, GameSites200,etc are still the leaders.

i will be waiting your answer , thank you