Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I Sell Char With:

#Celestial+17

#700+pvp

#Baylor Relic+12

#4glitt

#Royal Guard+15

#Titanium Weapon+3

#Dynasty Fist+23

 

The Price is 40E Paypal Only for this Week. After the week the cost will be 60.

Thank you.

Posted

I Sell Char With:

#Celestial+17

#700+pvp

#Baylor Relic+12

#4glitt

#Royal Guard+15

#Titanium Weapon+3

#Dynasty Fist+23

 

The Price is 40E Paypal Only for this Week. After the week the cost will be 60.

Thank you.

Posted

I Sell Char With:

#Celestial+17

#700+pvp

#Baylor Relic+12

#4glitt

#Royal Guard+15

#Titanium Weapon+3

#Dynasty Fist+23

 

The Price is 40E Paypal Only for this Week. After the week the cost will be 60.

Thank you.

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..