[Req]shillien templar

sync007

What is best setup for pvp on freya server for tank dark elf..?

My gear: s84 elegia, epic all (with out anty), al skills enchant to +30, focus wepon, all good buffs( with CoV and no berseker)

In 1vs1 pvp same char ... im going down.

I guess i dunno to play.

If someone can tell how to get best dmg from this char?

PS:o good scheme buffs if know pls to tell me too.

What is best setup for pvp on freya server for tank dark elf..?

My gear: s84 elegia, epic all (with out anty), al skills enchant to +30, focus wepon, all good buffs( with CoV and no berseker)

In 1vs1 pvp same char ... im going down.

I guess i dunno to play.

If someone can tell how to get best dmg from this char?

PS:o good scheme buffs if know pls to tell me too.

Nah don't use foundation items,they are overrated.I guess by anty you mean QA(?),if you do then it's really importand,you should buy one.Now everything else is pure luck if you're playing one on one with the same class as you and of course timing,always use ud a little bit after he does,that gives you a big step ahead,keep shield of faith for when you're around 4-5k hp,Always before you get in a fight make sure you have pain of shillien on,so that you can get sos and walk out of the fight alive and like a boss since with that drain,you might get out of it with full hp.Finally make sure you have the right subclasses(Barrier,Counter Spirit,Haste/Critical Chance/Master Critical).

Nah don't use foundation items,they are overrated.I guess by anty you mean QA(?),if you do then it's really importand,you should buy one.Now everything else is pure luck if you're playing one on one with the same class as you and of course timing,always use ud a little bit after he does,that gives you a big step ahead,keep shield of faith for when you're around 4-5k hp,Always before you get in a fight make sure you have pain of shillien on,so that you can get sos and walk out of the fight alive and like a boss since with that drain,you might get out of it with full hp.Finally make sure you have the right subclasses(Barrier,Counter Spirit,Haste/Critical Chance/Master Critical).

anthars i men i dont have.. but i buy it in this night.... my certificatio are: haste, focus and spirit)

my realy questi is for buff ithink..

i dont know what setup is better Chant of Victory or Prophecy of WInd

and to play with berzerker or not.

anthars i men i dont have.. but i buy it in this night.... my certificatio are: haste, focus and spirit)

P.s: al my gear is +16 and augumet on wepon is +1 str. and ahve dyes +4wit,-4int and  +2dex -2con

The dyes are ok,but i insist that you should add barrier as one of your subclasses,it might be one of the reasons that you lost the 1 vs 1 with the other shillien templar.And always use Cov because without the accuracy it gives you,you're useless agains daggers...I always get berseker,now if you see that your gettin' raped remove it and add gmight only.But in mass pvps/pvp pts etc always have berseker.