For Java Developers ! Read Please! Thank you!

dubluw

Hello guys.

We are a couminty. We have dedicated servers for every Game(mu/Lineage/DOTA/cs/wow/etc.)

Our Dedicated server for Lineage 2 High Five Server do not have more Developer for Java. Our dev stop activity (family problems) and now we are looking for one or maybe 2 guys good devs, able to fix bugs, edit core.

WE have donation system. Of course dev will get his part from donation as reward.

FOR MORE INFO ADD ME ON SKYPE: sorin.passion

FOR MORE INFO ADD ME ON Yahoo : sorin.passion

For more info mail me on: sorin.passion@gmail.com

On this mxc are many devs (best dev i ever saw is: Erlandys )but noone wanna make Hi5 project?

Host is waiting for you!

Hello guys.

We are a couminty. We have dedicated servers for every Game(mu/Lineage/DOTA/cs/wow/etc.)

Our Dedicated server for Lineage 2 High Five Server do not have more Developer for Java. Our dev stop activity (family problems) and now we are looking for one or maybe 2 guys good devs, able to fix bugs, edit core.

WE have donation system. Of course dev will get his part from donation as reward.

FOR MORE INFO ADD ME ON SKYPE: sorin.passion

FOR MORE INFO ADD ME ON Yahoo : sorin.passion

For more info mail me on: sorin.passion@gmail.com

On this mxc are many devs (best dev i ever saw is: Erlandys )but noone wanna make Hi5 project?

Host is waiting for you!

I think that Devs are not working with promises (Server got donations bla bla). They are working with payments. ;)

^this. the developer has to do the work no matter what, and there is no guarantee that there will be donations. pay the developer a fix payment and after that it's up to you you if the server will succeed, and you get back the dev's payment.

I think that Devs are not working with promises (Server got donations bla bla). They are working with payments. ;)

^this. the developer has to do the work no matter what, and there is no guarantee that there will be donations. pay the developer a fix payment and after that it's up to you you if the server will succeed, and you get back the dev's payment.

the guarantee is that have full acces on the server machine and he can blow up his server... we are humans Rizel... you think i want to lost one good dev? problems are all the time on a servers.

yes it is easy to buy a server for 100 euro with source too, and what should i do if i find more bugs and i do not know to repair them?

BTW We are a comunity :) this can tell you more things.....

the guarantee is that have full acces on the server machine and he can blow up his server... we are humans Rizel... you think i want to lost one good dev? problems are all the time on a servers.

yes it is easy to buy a server for 100 euro with source too, and what should i do if i find more bugs and i do not know to repair them?

BTW We are a comunity :) this can tell you more things.....

the guarantee is that have full acces on the server machine and he can blow up his server...

and how is that compensate him for all his works? I just say that you have to give something to get something. the dev gives his work for what? for a promise that maybe he will get something if there will be donations?

the guarantee is that have full acces on the server machine and he can blow up his server...

and how is that compensate him for all his works? I just say that you have to give something to get something. the dev gives his work for what? for a promise that maybe he will get something if there will be donations?

You know when you go to work.. first work then u get your reward.

As a quest... make your quest then you will get your reward... I don't call my Dev a bitch, only bitches take money first.

Who will be the developer of server will be rewarded 100% !!!

And i can't understand here are many best devs and i give all the conditions to make a good project/ good server. Noone want?

Here ppl work for just create scripts and play on localhost allone?

I am honestly and serioustly... if one of Addicted member was a lier/scammer you think there it was not posts bad about team ? lol...

As a quest... make your quest then you will get your reward... I don't call my Dev a bitch, only bitches take money first.

Who will be the developer of server will be rewarded 100% !!!

And i can't understand here are many best devs and i give all the conditions to make a good project/ good server. Noone want?

Here ppl work for just create scripts and play on localhost allone?

I am honestly and serioustly... if one of Addicted member was a lier/scammer you think there it was not posts bad about team ? lol...

but when I go to work I'm sure that I'll get paid because they doesn't want to pay me from money that they didn't earn yet. my payment doesn't depend on the success of the project. there are exceptions though, but if I want to risk and invest my work why would I need anyone else in the first place?

maybe your conditions are not as good as you think, because as you said there are a lot good developers here, and there is a reason noone applied yet.

but when I go to work I'm sure that I'll get paid because they doesn't want to pay me from money that they didn't earn yet. my payment doesn't depend on the success of the project. there are exceptions though, but if I want to risk and invest my work why would I need anyone else in the first place?

maybe your conditions are not as good as you think, because as you said there are a lot good developers here, and there is a reason noone applied yet.

You don't show any website, as a community that's a big fail.

How you want ppl treats your project seriously.

You don't explain what you want, just chronicle.

If the project isn't interesting for the dev, expect he works for next point I expose.

You don't explain how much donations you can have, at least with others games, and if not, with your potential L2 community.

If 2nd point was a fail and/or greedy devs.

I don't know any Erlandys at all, which means your own Java knowledge must be biased.

Just personal note for ppl deving.

Result

I read your first post, and I see : community without community, donations without donations, project without project. I reply and close that thread. Positive points : none, to get infos I must add you on MSN (and as your topic is basically failed from the very start, none will answer you).

Tips

There are TONS of ppl asking for devs, it's perhaps time to put all your chances in your side. Interesting project, show you got some players, show donations possibilities are some of them.

P.S

I'm not interested even if you rebuild your topic.