Adena on Shillen (official server)

OK guys i am really tired from this shits.In the last post you just show nothing.If you want to show that bojurin or chomakova or i dont know who is sending me money yes its true.In past i had deals with them and they was clear.I had been selling them adena many times with no problems. And i just didnt want to say this becouse you would say""yes you same person recommend yourself"" I dont know is it true they had scammed someone or sthg.

I said once again and it will be the last.Noone can proove that i had scammed someone.You just say that i am ....... but i am not and you know that this is not true.I know 1 thing AdenaOnCore and 1 his friend scammed me and i proove this.So end story.I really hate myself that i come to this forum.I was selling good in others bt cant believe what is happaning here.Scammer that scammed me and i prove this just talk that i am ""dont know who"" and he CANT prove that i am scamer continue to talk and talk and there is no admin that can ban him.

I am really dissapoint from this forum sorry.

LAST ONE NOONE CAN PROOVE THAT I SCAMMED HIM AND BTW NOONE IS TRYING TO DO IT EXCEPT ADENAONCORE AND HIS GROUP WHERE IS NIPPERS AND SOLOMONOLEMBE.

I dont know if you are scammer or no but i agree with last one that you writed. that guys are group and calling evryone scammer so peoples can buy from them they must be banned

OK guys i am really tired from this shits.In the last post you just show nothing.If you want to show that bojurin or chomakova or i dont know who is sending me money yes its true.In past i had deals with them and they was clear.I had been selling them adena many times with no problems. And i just didnt want to say this becouse you would say""yes you same person recommend yourself"" I dont know is it true they had scammed someone or sthg.

I said once again and it will be the last.Noone can proove that i had scammed someone.You just say that i am ....... but i am not and you know that this is not true.I know 1 thing AdenaOnCore and 1 his friend scammed me and i proove this.So end story.I really hate myself that i come to this forum.I was selling good in others bt cant believe what is happaning here.Scammer that scammed me and i prove this just talk that i am ""dont know who"" and he CANT prove that i am scamer continue to talk and talk and there is no admin that can ban him.

LAST ONE NOONE CAN PROOVE THAT I SCAMMED HIM AND BTW NOONE IS TRYING TO DO IT EXCEPT ADENAONCORE AND HIS GROUP WHERE IS NIPPERS AND SOLOMONOLEMBE.

I dont know if you are scammer or no but i agree with last one that you writed. that guys are group and calling evryone scammer so peoples can buy from them they must be banned

Name one person I scammed you prick

Name one person I scammed you prick

First you said you have no idea who is bojurin87 and chomakova . Now you say that you know them but is not you ? FUCKING RETARD , its ofc you , you got the same name as them ? Nice , u got 2 twin brothers with the same name as u then .

MOTHERFUCKER , how stupid can you be to create new account with the same name and use the same paypal to do your scams ?

Fucking piece of shit , quit allready posting , if you dont like the forum , get the fuck out of here .

R E T A R D

First you said you have no idea who is bojurin87 and chomakova . Now you say that you know them but is not you ? FUCKING RETARD , its ofc you , you got the same name as them ? Nice , u got 2 twin brothers with the same name as u then .

MOTHERFUCKER , how stupid can you be to create new account with the same name and use the same paypal to do your scams ?

Fucking piece of shit , quit allready posting , if you dont like the forum , get the fuck out of here .

R E T A R D

• 2 weeks later...