dunno whats wrong

Dustix

Question

10 answers to this question

to change project if you ask me.

whatever,just go into your gameserver/loginserver configs and change the name of db,seems you've put an invaild name.

To learn to read an error would be a good start.

"unknown database gameserver_beta".

he should get some glassseeeeees

You have set wrong database information in the config files.

just edit gs.properties and lg.properties and add the right information about your mysql server

come on,frozen...?

a guy with normal iq,decent java knowledge wouldn't even think to pick this project.

I don't have any problem with l2jfrozen.

All servers that's I had was based on l2jfrozen and each server had 300+ online players without any problem.

Biggest problem was only DDOS, not any problem from the pack!

To learn to read an error would be a good start.

"unknown database gameserver_beta".

stop being sarcastic, just because you know more than him that doesn't means you ahve to be sarcastic to people, you are mod so help him with an solution

stop being sarcastic, just because you know more than him that doesn't means you ahve to be sarcastic to people, you are mod so help him with an solution

Lol, there's so many lazy peopels. Look at the screen, error is in GS so why not be a troll?

come on,frozen...?

a guy with normal iq,decent java knowledge wouldn't even think to pick this project.

I am really sick of this 'idea' that every person who uses frozen is unskilled or something. Most of the interlude servers use frozen.

I am sure Tryskell started that stupid kind of thinking and all the wannabe devs just agree because they want to be pro.

But they still use frozen.