L2Golden OAth

cta8ic

@`FoxJ my friend you should accept the negative comments as you accept oposite, without @@...

@`KnipeX have you tried to log in on this server?I think not so you don't have a right opinion!

Good Luck with your server dude!

@`FoxJ my friend you should accept the negative comments as you accept oposite, without @@...

@`KnipeX have you tried to log in on this server?I think not so you don't have a right opinion!

Good Luck with your server dude!

Romeo Always can flame here. Just Talk Better. i know he can close this forum.

Is not hard to close what ever you want .

There is a  lot of booters for some Dollars..

i dont think so. i talking with Romeo on Skype but he dont have give money for Booter. ; )

i dont think so. i talking with Romeo on Skype but he dont have give money for Booter. ; )

Just give me 1 Target ;) i Can hit 8GB UPD 500kk SYN :P If someone have something Like that Pm me ^^ Is not streeser.

haha....guys i confused ?

i post the server to "privte server"

or to "Spamm Topic" ....

;\ if you want and can make ddos.... ( ston poutso mou kwloflore an den goustareis min mpeneis kan )

for all other members who's post  to this topic ..take my balls and go way if you dont like my "fail" ;)

STFU all! Website: L2GoldenOath.tk if you need join or gf ...

( min spate arxidia anorima kwlozwa )

Mhh... Guys... I can see that there is custom item, it is a special things... that's first... Plus I just see negative reply from players to the admin when they post there server here... WHY ?!!! DON'T LIKE IT ?? Okay then, stop spam the topic with stupid reply like "nothing special" or "new fail server".... There more than 2 new interlude server per day... WHAT DO YOU EXCEPT ??!! If you guys looking for something special, I suggest to make a new topic in request with your special ideas and see if some developpers take your ideas to put them in there server... or make your own server to let us see what is a good server...

RESPECT THE WORK OF ADMINS !!