WTB Adenas Innova Core/WTS Istina jewels/WTS 97 Tank

Coenna

SOLOMONOLEMBE /boujurin/ is Metal_3io A.K.A. Nippers A.K.A. Boujurin A.K.A. CHOMAKOVA A.K.A. ADENAONCORE! dont trust that kids and let them to be banned soon. and im not like you i can show EVERY ITEM I TRY TO SELL AT THAT FORUM so where i am scammer kid? go create more Accounts trying to scamm peoples Pathetic bulgarians.  Dont have money even to buy someting to eat and scamming peoples with 10-12 euros. everyone told you and the guys above are scammers you call everyone scammer cause you are. go cry somewhere else and leave us made our trades. noone care about you. you just gived us topic of ur previous profiles like OneAndOnlyy. go try to scamm somewhere else here is not place for republic trashes like you

S C A M M E R

Metal_3aio A.K.A NIPPERS. A.K.A. AdenaONcore.aka.SOLOMONOLEMBE are all at 1 group SCAMMERS

SOLOMOOLEMBE spamming to all topics they are scammers and vouch only his useless friends that tactic dont work here smelly Fish :)  today i will sell my character to LEGENDARY member lets see after his vouch if someone will trust you

SOLOMONOLEMBE /boujurin/ is Metal_3io A.K.A. Nippers A.K.A. Boujurin A.K.A. CHOMAKOVA A.K.A. ADENAONCORE! dont trust that kids and let them to be banned soon. and im not like you i can show EVERY ITEM I TRY TO SELL AT THAT FORUM so where i am scammer kid? go create more Accounts trying to scamm peoples Pathetic bulgarians.  Dont have money even to buy someting to eat and scamming peoples with 10-12 euros. everyone told you and the guys above are scammers you call everyone scammer cause you are. go cry somewhere else and leave us made our trades. noone care about you. you just gived us topic of ur previous profiles like OneAndOnlyy. go try to scamm somewhere else here is not place for republic trashes like you

S C A M M E R

Metal_3aio A.K.A NIPPERS. A.K.A. AdenaONcore.aka.SOLOMONOLEMBE are all at 1 group SCAMMERS

SOLOMOOLEMBE spamming to all topics they are scammers and vouch only his useless friends that tactic dont work here smelly Fish :)  today i will sell my character to LEGENDARY member lets see after his vouch if someone will trust you

Che peccato che non hai i soldi nemmeno di comprare il cubo .

Perché immaginare un italiano e il suo ladro malvagio dalla Bulgaria ?

Ti farro' due occhi cosi' stupido mascarpone di merda .

E tu parli italiano come io parlo suahili , che peccato , che peccato . Tu sarebbe trovare un lavoro e non essere una merdaccia negli occhi di tutti .

Che peccato che non hai i soldi nemmeno di comprare il cubo .

Perché immaginare un italiano e il suo ladro malvagio dalla Bulgaria ?

Ti farro' due occhi cosi' stupido mascarpone di merda .

E tu parli italiano come io parlo suahili , che peccato , che peccato . Tu sarebbe trovare un lavoro e non essere una merdaccia negli occhi di tutti .