General protection fault with hlapex

OK i know how to use it and all but on every server that i try to log in i get the same error when i press "enter" or "Log in" to log into the server i dont know what is wrong :S here is the mesage ^^:

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 1864 MHz with 1014MB RAM

Video: Mobile Intel® 915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset Family (3943)

General protection fault!

History: NConsoleWnd::RequestAuthLogin <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::DispatchWndMsg <- NConsoleWnd::DispatchWndMsgX <- NConsoleWnd::DispatchWndMsg <- UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

Pliz help =)

Yours, VOoDOoSexy

PSD Debuger este server es el q tu dijiste q funcionaba lo de multi class el mml2 porfa si me puedes dar una mano ^^

mayb your pc is crashing coz of low power....OR it doesnt have to do with that...OR your server uses a packed l2.exe or anything and is not compatible with hlapex...i dont know which of all is most possible...im just suggesting

i play on La2War server 20000x great server for multiclass - enchant chance 100%
^^ Noobest server ever :D:D:D:D the site creator ( sentinel ) has a warez site and when i told him about RequestRestartPoint bug and i wanted to help him patch it, he told me i say bullshit :D

• 1 month later...