[EN][HELP]php y asp.net

niko001

Hello all, I have an urgent request half I'm putting together a web control panel to control your server freya, but not knowing anything about asp.net to connect the server to the web. Need if anyone has a manual or guide. to learn how to do to run commands from my site.

I'm not sure should I use asp.net or  telnet. need someone to guide me more about it.

thanks a lote from now.

Hello all, I have an urgent request half I'm putting together a web control panel to control your server freya, but not knowing anything about asp.net to connect the server to the web. Need if anyone has a manual or guide. to learn how to do to run commands from my site.

I'm not sure should I use asp.net or  telnet. need someone to guide me more about it.

thanks a lote from now.

• 2 weeks later...

thx for nothing, problem solved. lock this post

People help how they can, the fact that people's answers wasn't what you expected them to be isn't a legitimate reason to be rude.

Nobody here is forced to help, people do it because they are kind, so the least you can do, is be kind in return.