[Scamm]Alexkiss & xDrac

InTheEndॐ

xDrac, is totally busy with personal stuff, obviously he can't consider you as a priority so you have to wait.

Well he said that he haven't got any money from him.Maybe fake paypal? Dunno.

xDrac, is totally busy with personal stuff, obviously he can't consider you as a priority so you have to wait.

Well he said that he haven't got any money from him.Maybe fake paypal? Dunno.

Who are you guys? His lawyers? lol. Let xDrac respond to these accusations.

I didn't say that he is innocent I just answered to BonJovi ;p

Who are you guys? His lawyers? lol. Let xDrac respond to these accusations.

I didn't say that he is innocent I just answered to BonJovi ;p

I See Moderators are watching this thread but no one answers. NICE

I got scammed by one moderator before 2 years I think was Matim but I'm not sure.Advice:In order to purchase something you need to be sure 100% that the other person is trusted,that's from personal experience.

I See Moderators are watching this thread but no one answers. NICE

I got scammed by one moderator before 2 years I think was Matim but I'm not sure.Advice:In order to purchase something you need to be sure 100% that the other person is trusted,that's from personal experience.

Call me stupid but, since the agreement was 10€ to be sent to xDrac, why did he recieve only 7.50€? 2.50€ less than your first agreement.

Call me stupid but, since the agreement was 10€ to be sent to xDrac, why did he recieve only 7.50€? 2.50€ less than your first agreement.

Lol you guys really are stupid, you know?

Why do you listen to AlexKiss about things that I supposedly SAID or CLAIMED?

I mean lol? If you are gonna pay me for something or want something from me I think its common knowledge to at first TALK TO ME, lmfao.

What did you send me the 7.50 for? What is that money for? Did you ever even talk to me? No, lol.

So I basically got money, yes 7.50, for like no reason. I'll send it back now and next time don't accuse and act like a freaking retard trying to damage my image, alright? It's honestly pathetic. If you want to order something you need to talk to ME (XDRAC) not to AlexKiss or ANYONE ELSE.

lol. The 7.50 is on my bank account so you will possibly have to wait 2-3 days until its transfered.

And I am disappointed in the people that honestly thought I would scam someone, and on top of that for such a little pathetic amount of money.

Honestly, such crap.

I'd close this topic, but hey, respond and I expect you to confirm that you got that 7.50 back lmfao.

And as I said. TALK TO ME OKAY? In caps so it catches your attention and stucks in your mind >.<