[Scamm]Alexkiss & xDrac

InTheEndॐ

Lol you guys really are stupid, you know?

Why do you listen to AlexKiss about things that I supposedly SAID or CLAIMED?

I mean lol? If you are gonna pay me for something or want something from me I think its common knowledge to at first TALK TO ME, lmfao.

What did you send me the 7.50 for? What is that money for? Did you ever even talk to me? No, lol.

So I basically got money, yes 7.50, for like no reason. I'll send it back now and next time don't accuse and act like a freaking retard trying to damage my image, alright? It's honestly pathetic. If you want to order something you need to talk to ME (XDRAC) not to AlexKiss or ANYONE ELSE.

lol. The 7.50 is on my bank account so you will possibly have to wait 2-3 days until its transfered.

And I am disappointed in the people that honestly thought I would scam someone, and on top of that for such a little pathetic amount of money.

Honestly, such crap.

I'd close this topic, but hey, respond and I expect you to confirm that you got that 7.50 back lmfao.

And as I said. TALK TO ME OKAY? In caps so it catches your attention and stucks in your mind >.<

Hmm,before you said you dont get nothing from me and now you say you get? After i post the proofs?  Anyway i cant get it. Also i spoke you a few times but you didnt answer me...You know it isnt about the money,but for the action.So im waiting.

Hmm,before you said you dont get nothing from me and now you say you get? After i post the proofs?  Anyway i cant get it. Also i spoke you a few times but you didnt answer me...You know it isnt about the money,but for the action.So im waiting.

Who would be so stupid seriously so stupid, to send money to someone without even notify him rofl. You sent money to Drac without even telling him the reason or the agreement, well that's stupid & pathetic. You own an apogolize to Drac and that's a matter of fact. Actually all of you.

Who would be so stupid seriously so stupid, to send money to someone without even notify him rofl. You sent money to Drac without even telling him the reason or the agreement, well that's stupid & pathetic. You own an apogolize to Drac and that's a matter of fact. Actually all of you.

I would suggest you to first add me on MSN.

What did you even pay me for? lol

And why 7.50?

Tell me whether you want it back now, as i said it'll take a few days to transfer the money back. I can make you a banner or w/e. But it's really outrageous to blame me. Talk to AlexKiss or if you want something from ME, then DO PM *ME* and not someone else.

I would suggest you to first add me on MSN.

What did you even pay me for? lol

And why 7.50?

Tell me whether you want it back now, as i said it'll take a few days to transfer the money back. I can make you a banner or w/e. But it's really outrageous to blame me. Talk to AlexKiss or if you want something from ME, then DO PM *ME* and not someone else.