classic [L2OFF-GoD] - Asima x50 Start *August 25 (Saturday), 15:00*

DdmG

AURORA

Aurora x50 - this is the first and unparalleled server. Absolute modern chronicles, classical gameplay and the atmosphere of endless battles. We have completed all the necessary functionality for an exciting and easy game:

*A full Community Board (shop, main quests, services);

*Modern buffer ;

*Autolut and blocking experience.

The grand opening is divided into two phases: an open beta and the official start. OBT will begin on August 18, at 15:00 Moscow time. We recommend all players to join this event, it will be very interesting.

Forum: http://forum.asima.ws/ (atm the english comunity have a forum just for the 10x)

Server Rates

SP/EXP 50x || Adena 30x || Drop 10x || Spoil 5x || Quests drop 1x || RB/Epic 1x

Perfect Buffer

What is a PvP server without the so familiar and comfortable Buffer in the Alt + B ? We have not forgotten about it. In the Community Board there will be a buffer with: poems, harmonys, sonatas.

Balanced store

A GM Shop where the necessary goods are available, up to R95 grade

Open Beta Test - August 18, 15:00 GMT

During the OBT, we will carefully analyze the wishes of players whith public polls and adjust server settings for the Grand Opening. Your opinion and evaluation is very important so don't be afraid to express it. Our goal - a perfect game world for you.

I hope they will also translate the Buffer and GM Shop till Live.

Server works fine for me,a lot of ruskies,hard to find eng ppl,but it's always fun to kick ruskies asses and then they flame u in that chiliric language! :D

LE:Could you please make an english forum soon?We're not that many english players but we still want our lil' corner.

polak?

4k online?

Funny kid

Haters gonna hate!I don't know how many ppl are on server,but i can tell you that ruskies servers are 100x more populated then the english ones(and usually with non-corupt gms,and very good files) and i can also tell u that i CANT find a place to farm in peace,w/o pvping,sometimes this is good,sometimes not.

And no,i'm not russian,but i can say they do things way better then the other people,even better then the offy.

I used that and for me it's in russians,i'll reinstall the client maybe i have some bugs,dunno.

LE:BTW any english speaking clan willing to join there?Feoh wizzard here,noobish on god,but fast learner and active player :D .