Lineage III (Lawsuit: NCSoft vs Bluehole ie. En Masse)

xDrac

Here's the official lawsuit:

http://tsi.brooklaw.edu/sites/tsi.brooklaw.edu/files/filings/ncsoft-corporation-et-al-v-bluehole-studio-inc-et-al/20120109ncsoft-corporation-et-al-v-bluehole-studio-inc-et-alcomplaint.pdf

If you scroll down to the Lineage 3 part...

whoa thats what L3 would have been originally.

I'm kinda glad they didn't release it for that matter since TERA is boring to me...

Just thought this might be interesting to people, to see what L3 could have been like, originally and what the ideas were for that game.

Here's the official lawsuit:

http://tsi.brooklaw.edu/sites/tsi.brooklaw.edu/files/filings/ncsoft-corporation-et-al-v-bluehole-studio-inc-et-al/20120109ncsoft-corporation-et-al-v-bluehole-studio-inc-et-alcomplaint.pdf

If you scroll down to the Lineage 3 part...

whoa thats what L3 would have been originally.

I'm kinda glad they didn't release it for that matter since TERA is boring to me...

Just thought this might be interesting to people, to see what L3 could have been like, originally and what the ideas were for that game.

Yeah well Tera might be boring but now L3 has to do some changes on that... so what makes you think that those changes will be better than the ones they used to have?If they want people to play on L3 they have to figure out something unique... i mean the combat style, come on every online rpg uses this.

Lineage III ? :O Now I am totally confused... I thought Tera is using L3 stolen files or same...

yeah lineage III = TERA, thats what this lawsuit is about.

http://news.mmosite.com/content/q/2012-03-08/lineage_3_is_being_developed_different_from_lineage_eternal.shtml

There will be a Lineage 3. Lineage Eternal is just a Diablo-like with the background of Lineage.

And there is still Archeage, which seems very promising and close to the Lineage "spirit" (developped by Jake Song, Lineage's father).

anyway I don't like that "view" of game (I mean Eternal), the classic L2, GW, Aion "view" is better, I think.

all Korean games are like this today,you will get used to it (if you are a gamer) .

L2 it's like that too with the update of GoD

Aion isn't a classic MMORPG lawl

Ncsoft is a great company,i'm a big fan of them they have made great phantasy MMORPG games and there are more games coming out this year.

Check out Blade & Soul you will love this one,i already participated in one of the CBT tests in Korea (even though i'm not good with the lang xD).The game was just amazing,beautiful,fun,the Korean ppl were very friendly too ;p.

Ofc it's going to be p2p.But it's a long wait for eng patch

all Korean games are like this today,you will get used to it (if you are a gamer) .

L2 it's like that too with the update of GoD

Aion isn't a classic MMORPG lawl

Ncsoft is a great company,i'm a big fan of them they have made great phantasy MMORPG games and there are more games coming out this year.

Check out Blade & Soul you will love this one,i already participated in one of the CBT tests in Korea (even though i'm not good with the lang xD).The game was just amazing,beautiful,fun,the Korean ppl were very friendly too ;p.

Ofc it's going to be p2p.But it's a long wait for eng patch

okey than.. maybe "classic" wasn't the best name :P I mean "all other MMORPG what is popular". Is it oke? :)

okey than.. maybe "classic" wasn't the best name :P I mean "all other MMORPG what is popular". Is it oke? :)

Still Aion isn't poppular (i mean it doesn't have high playerbase as it should) many ppl have taken it as a copy or something,can't see any feature of this game in any other MMOs (before/after the release)

You can call that new generation of MMORPG games: Korean style