Phoenix Engine

Rizel

time is money ..

not just that. I just don't believe in this whole "help random greek guys so you'll feel really good" thing. The world doesn't work this way. It isn't a secret that back when I started this project, in the first place, I made this for the money. I can't really have any other benefits from this. It doesn't use any advanced technologies which would increase my knowledge, neither can I add this project to my resumé, etc. If there would be any future or interest in this project, I would consider to fix/make a new one. But there isn't, so I spend my time on something that will help me in the future to get a real job.

not just that. I just don't believe in this whole "help random greek guys so you'll feel really good" thing. The world doesn't work this way. It isn't a secret that back when I started this project, in the first place, I made this for the money. I can't really have any other benefits from this. It doesn't use any advanced technologies which would increase my knowledge, neither can I add this project to my resumé, etc. If there would be any future or interest in this project, I would consider to fix/make a new one. But there isn't, so I spend my time on something that will help me in the future to get a real job.

i totally agree with you and you are right!

71630120.png

It's always better to apply them manually D:

The project it was made on most likely differs from yours not to mention if you have any edits/mods installed on it

The project it was made on most likely differs from yours not to mention if you have any edits/mods installed on it

+1! Added it manualy and it's ok! Some small problems but just small problems!

+1! Added it manualy and it's ok! Some small problems but just small problems!

don't spam sir

Thnx for this share my friend added it and he said to tell you tnx really !!!

I'm sorry if you think this is spam... anyway i like Phoenix Engine and would be nice to be shared, the events doesnt make server... so its not big deal...at all if server sux doesnt metter if its with  Phoenix Engine or not... it will be with 0 players :)