Phoenix Engine

Rizel

Hey.

Well because I closed the project a long time ago and I'm not planning to continue it (at least this version), I decided to share it with the sources. Anyone who wanted to buy/get the engine obtained it already one way or other. This way I hope noone will buy the code from all the fckin resellers..

I don't support the code so please don't pm me to make it compatible/fix it/etc cuz I won't (it seems some ppl can't read). Also don't bother to start flaming about the quality of the code, because after I learned a bit more about java and programming in general, now I know exactly how huge mistakes I made back then.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/C07gXiBV/phoenix.html

it was almost a year ago when I last updated the code and now there are ppl who share it with their friends or resell them for ~10 euros and such. honestly I don't think it makes any difference if I share it, except that the resellers can't make money from other's work.

it was almost a year ago when I last updated the code and now there are ppl who share it with their friends or resell them for ~10 euros and such. honestly I don't think it makes any difference if I share it, except that the resellers can't make money from other's work.

Also, sahar's version is very good.

Also, sahar's version is very good.

I wouldn't mind if someone would continue it and made new features, new events, bugfixes etc (however it would be still kinda stealing cuz noone asked me about it), and then sell his own version. But when someone just c/p or maybe change 1-2 String...

ahh ok. But i think he could resell it too. xD

I don't have the time to support the code and noone really wanted to buy it since a while ago. Also if I'll ever want to continue it, I will make a new one from scratch because the current one is hard to modify (and now I know much more about java, so it would be easier to make a new one instead of rework this one)