[Survey]: Castle Circlet: Increases Status

Would you like in a server the Castle Circlet (Not Lord's Crown) to increase status?   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like in a server the Castle Circlet (Not Lord's Crown) to increase status?

• Yes
    • No

Well, hello mates. Lately I've been working with a friend on an Interlude project, and being inspired by the new clients, I've came up with a unique (I think idea). Well so the idea is like this:

Each castle Circlet (which can be equiped by only members who own castle) to increase about 5% a status. For example:

Giran Circlet: Increases 5% Attack Speed

Aden Circlet: Increases 5% Casting Speed

Rune Circlet: Increases 5% Magic Attack

Goddard Circlet: Increases 5% P. Attack

Dion Circlet: Increases 5% Evasion

Gludio Circlet: Increases 5% Speed

So what do you think? Would you like such a feature?

We were looking for unique features and I think that this is a unique idea but I want your opinion as well since you're players who likes to play in Interlude Servers.

this idea was already used on some servers, (l2deathavenue, versus server had this but server was custom,server had custom mask with these stats so it was the same :)

this idea was already used on some servers, (l2deathavenue, versus server had this but server was custom,server had custom mask with these stats so it was the same :)

Not really, well I don't even know that server, but it's other to use it on masks and it's other to be used on castles circlets. Castle Circlets will be equiped only by the clan members who owns a castle. If you get what I mean

Not really, well I don't even know that server, but it's other to use it on masks and it's other to be used on castles circlets. Castle Circlets will be equiped only by the clan members who owns a castle. If you get what I mean

ahh, i understand so not only the clan leader, hmm good idea ;)

Hmm if u would do that, capturing castle would bring something cool(bonuses) to owners - thats the idea i like, but there are many other possibilities like cloaks only for castle owners or things like that which doesnt make players with good clan better than others.

Hmm if u would do that, capturing castle would bring something cool(bonuses) to owners - thats the idea i like, but there are many other possibilities like cloaks only for castle owners or things like that which doesnt make players with good clan better than others.

Well I don't think that 5% bonus at a players stats would bring unbalance to the PVP but you ain't wrong, I like your suggestion as well and I'll keep it on my mind. The many target is to increase the competition & to keep the interesting in sieges as much higher as we can

5% over random damage is useless.

the Patk/Matk from a logistics point of view are far inferior to everything else.

Evasion and speed are the superior and atk spd/cst spd are preference (faster animation, but counted in miliseconds, may not appease to players.)

Frankly, 10% or no balls.

On a serious note - 10% or don't bother. Cos people that will bother with those circlets and castle sieges because of those circlets are as likely to be bothered with other servers 2 weeks after.

5% over random damage is useless.

the Patk/Matk from a logistics point of view are far inferior to everything else.

Evasion and speed are the superior and atk spd/cst spd are preference (faster animation, but counted in miliseconds, may not appease to players.)

Frankly, 10% or no balls.

On a serious note - 10% or don't bother. Cos people that will bother with those circlets and castle sieges because of those circlets are as likely to be bothered with other servers 2 weeks after.

I didn't get your last point, can you explain it a bit further?

It would be better if all castles were boosting the same stat. Also, it should be a stat that's useful for every class, like Max HP, Speed or Max CP.

Finally, the stat's bonus percentage should vary from castle to castle, depending on its "strength". For example, +3% for Gludio, + 5 % for Dion, +7 % for Aden.

It would be better if all castles were boosting the same stat. Also, it should be a stat that's useful for every class, like Max HP, Speed or Max CP.

Finally, the stat's bonus percentage should vary from castle to castle, depending on its "strength". For example, +3% for Gludio, + 5 % for Dion, +7 % for Aden.

Well I like your last suggestion, but we'd prefer to be the same value so it would be fair for all the clans, about your first suggestion hm I don't know. It seems more complete though, your suggestion, I'll keep it on my mind, but I'd like to be a different stat for every castle but then it might won't be the same attractivity. Anyway I'll keep it on mind this one

Well I like your last suggestion, but we'd prefer to be the same value so it would be fair for all the clans, about your first suggestion hm I don't know. It seems more complete though, your suggestion, I'll keep it on my mind, but I'd like to be a different stat for every castle but then it might won't be the same attractivity. Anyway I'll keep it on mind this one

It's not fair if random clans that conquer Gludio get the same bonuses as organized clans ;p

It's not fair if random clans that conquer Gludio get the same bonuses as organized clans ;p

Well server is going to be Mid Rate I don't think that any random clan will have any chance of getting Gludio :D

Well server is going to be Mid Rate I don't think that any random clan will have any chance of getting Gludio :D

They will. This is because no good clan would sign for such a castle.