I think its Time to Start an Event with l2 Java Code

Rules

1. Max 2 Code per person

2. Code must be Tested and Work

3. Mods can add more Rules

Reward: Karma or Something Else...

Give motive For new Codes

Its Just an IDEA

Don't you think that maxtor could add a rank just like L2j Dev To do that kind of Event??? Cuz Gaming mods are for Everything not only for Lineage 2...

For what reason do you think that Coder/Developer membergroup exist @Exile ?

For java codes and not only.... So..?????? Also in Coder/Developer rank are 4 members... you think are enough to make that kind of event 4 members???? o.O

So its sooooo Hard to Make one Event ? Think that this will help litle Popularity / activity / and more....

We all know that in 1 week about 100 New Shares are posted but 70 are Just already Shared if you search on back pages...

My english is bad...

So its sooooo Hard to Make one Event ? Think that this will help litle Popularity / activity / and more....

We all know that in 1 week about 100 New Shares are posted but 70 are Just already Shared if you search on back pages...

My english is bad...

Obviously, but anyway it's up to Coder/Developers

Obviously, but anyway it's up to Coder/Developers

Event will be for members and Coder/Developers  will just Chose the 1st 3 that will take the rewards... bla bla ;) Suzitiste to and Tell us

1st , who will test or choose which one is the best code ?

2nd , why to participate in such an event for a karma (pixel) that i can earn much more easier by requesting it from my friend ;)

3rd , how many members from here you think that they are able to make their own code ?

1st , who will test or choose which one is the best code ?

2nd , why to participate in such an event for a karma (pixel) that i can earn much more easier by requesting it from my friend ;)

3rd , how many members from here you think that they are able to make their own code ?

1. Code/Developers

2. i requested if they can Report to maxtor for More reward than Karma....

3rd Thats the point of the Event ... You will be amazed from how many New Codes will be added...

There are many good Coders here but they dont Share anything becaouse they dont have any good reason

2. i requested if they can Report to maxtor for More reward than Karma....

3rd Thats the point of the Event ... You will be amazed from how many New Codes will be added...

There are many good Coders here but they dont Share anything becaouse they dont have any good reason

read what you wrote here yourself, and you will understand why this event will never happened ..