[RNC] DARKSIDERS

Make your text smaller , try to blend the render a bit more i think it has no effects on it , also the c4d on the back i think needs soft light and some bluring imo , Good job you have done here , hope to see more soon :)

Regards Epimetheus

Make your text smaller , try to blend the render a bit more i think it has no effects on it , also the c4d on the back i think needs soft light and some bluring imo , Good job you have done here , hope to see more soon :)

Regards Epimetheus

Well i just try make the colors watching better, sure gonna make something better.

I don't share every signature where i did.

Thanks for the good words;3

-Zelan

Kinda cool, I like it.

No obvious flaws but I had a hard time properly spotting the render for the first time.

Text is okay, not a disaster. I'd still add 1px black stroke on it with like 40-60% opacity.

I hope for today is the last signature :$

Well you know the classic free opinions etc....

Here it is ;3

idPtGJc50im6A.png

Honestly? I don't like it. It has many lacks. Actually the biggest lack its at the backround. Lightsource is fine & text, but the effects not. You choose wrong effects for this. Render its not look well. Anyways, good luck in your next outcomes. You should choose one more comfort backround and design on it. Firstly, one good wallpaper which can be fit with the render and so on.