[CnC] Game Template [v1.0]

This is my latest game template I made, it was made just for practice since it's been a while that I made a web design.

This is also available for sale, if you would like to buy it you could contact me via:

MSN (Leonidas236@hotmail.com)

Yahoo (xdamianart@yahoo.com)

or just pm me at deviantart

Note: Don't forget to zoom the image to see it on the original size.

Image: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/214/a/a/gaming_template__v1_0__by_xdamianart-d59kgmr.png

gaming_template__v1_0__by_xdamianart-d59kgmr.png

If you replied here i would be more that grateful if you did it at my deviantart account too - http://xdamianart.deviantart.com/art/Gaming-Template-v1-0-318402099

If you could add bg img about GTA it would be better i think. Good Luck anyways.

This is not a website for Grand Theft Auto, it's a game template.. I was just bored to add other images ;p

If you could add bg img about GTA it would be better i think. Good Luck anyways.

I guess it's a template for gaming (-news) sites and the image on there is just an example of what COULD be on there.

Looks good buddy. Very clean, I like that paperbox background. Nothing to fault^^

Well it's really nice try i can say.

I like the colors and the way you have set your template is really good :)

PS: Are you use HTML(ofc) and PHP right ? ;3

-Zelan

The template is not coded, .PSD only but if I find a buyer I can get it coded.

I guess it's a template for gaming (-news) sites and the image on there is just an example of what COULD be on there.

Looks good buddy. Very clean, I like that paperbox background. Nothing to fault^^

Thanks! :P