Online Players Up Right On The Screen.

Just, great.

I would like to know how to add another buttons in the top of the community board ingame, but this is not the topic, i think i'll take some inspiration from here :)

Thanx dude!

Just, great.

I would like to know how to add another buttons in the top of the community board ingame, but this is not the topic, i think i'll take some inspiration from here :)

Thanx dude!

Thanks dude , I dont think you can add another button , only if you had sources of system by ncsoft :P

Thanks dude , I dont think you can add another button , only if you had sources of system by ncsoft :P

Or at least just change the name of the button. I saw it on the system and i tryed to configure and edit somethings but i have a few problems. Anyway, you have made an awesome share :)

PD: If you are interesting on making a custom and good community board, pm me :)

Or at least just change the name of the button. I saw it on the system and i tryed to configure and edit somethings but i have a few problems. Anyway, you have made an awesome share :)

PD: If you are interesting on making a custom and good community board, pm me :)

You can change the icons and textures . Just need to go to L2 Client category and watch some tutorials.

*You can change whatever is already added from ncsoft(graphical)

But you cannot add on your self cause you havents sources :) .

** Uploading an small video related to my share.

Work high five? :)

It might need some small modification but i am sure it will work .

**Whatever is for interlude will surelly work on better clients .

• 3 weeks later...