Elo boosting, coaching, duo-queues, cheap and fast:)

ashanm10

Hey guys,

Im a 2.1k east player,and along with my 2k friend we do elo jobs.

So far we done 10 accounts successfully,we also have a few screenshots to show it,

At the moment we are only boosting people to gold(1520), and 100 elo usualy takes around 1-2 days.

Price is 10 euros per 100 elo and we ONLY accept paysafes and only boost on EU. This is because we are skin hunters so we want RP xD. If u have a friend thats around your elo you can get a big discount.

Coaching and duo queue price is negotiable

Only requirements we have from u is atleast 1 full AD or AP runepage or whatever, either way we will win  For more info add me on skype: ahsanpao13

P.S is there any admin to help me upload screenshots?

so are you bound to only east? or do you do west  too?

it would be interested into the coaching...i got 2 accounts on almost the same elo

which would result in duo queing u using one account and me the other

P.S. to upload an image use a hosting website like imageshack.us or similar and then edit your post

click on Insert image(bottom letf in your tollbar) and paste the URL from your image inbetween the brackets

Just had my first lessons with those guys

I was already silver elo but aimed to get higher

and i couldnt believe how much you still could learn!(screw streams^^ this is the real stuff :D)

I really feel I improved already!!!

they are fun people, flexible with hours,and patient with you :)

and I really recommend it!!!

And of course now that i bought their service-->TRUSTED SELLER

Just had my first lessons with those guys

I was already silver elo but aimed to get higher

and i couldnt believe how much you still could learn!(screw streams^^ this is the real stuff :D)

I really feel I improved already!!!

they are fun people, flexible with hours,and patient with you :)

and I really recommend it!!!

And of course now that i bought their service-->TRUSTED SELLER

Just out of curiosity, what did they teach you?:)

Just out of curiosity, what did they teach you?:)

well i wanted to improve my ad carry skills so we went duo ad/support and swapped sometimes

mostly i played ad

what they taught me is some basic stuff like

globaly to be aware which also related to that you have to

anticipate moves from the enemy and how to behave in various situations

and more role related like cs-ing/POSITIONING (damn i did tons of mistakes there)

when to be aggresive-->when is it worth it and when your behind what you should do

playstyle tips like kiteing etc.

and on and on and on

well its like when you read what i wrote u say yeah ofcourse you have to do it but seriously before i thought i did and i was wayyy wrong

and yes im advertising for them cuz a really enjoyed this experience and by all means it was worth it

well i wanted to improve my ad carry skills so we went duo ad/support and swapped sometimes

mostly i played ad

what they taught me is some basic stuff like

globaly to be aware which also related to that you have to

anticipate moves from the enemy and how to behave in various situations

and more role related like cs-ing/POSITIONING (damn i did tons of mistakes there)

when to be aggresive-->when is it worth it and when your behind what you should do

playstyle tips like kiteing etc.

and on and on and on

well its like when you read what i wrote u say yeah ofcourse you have to do it but seriously before i thought i did and i was wayyy wrong

and yes im advertising for them cuz a really enjoyed this experience and by all means it was worth it

im gonna go offtopic so pardon me topic author :D

the truth is that in 1200-1500 elo the games you cant rely much on these stuff at all. if you were stuck there it is because it is your rightful elo-place. 8)

these elos i mentioned lack the  ability of warding,they just randompick,they dont counter ANY pick ,they dont farm(last hit)etc.for example i d like you to tell me which is the counterpick to Graves and which is the counterpick of Corki :D

Well np id be glad to tell you, firstly thats a low elo question to begin with :P and ill tell you why :) You are meant to counterpick the bot lane not only the AD, there is a support to be dealt with too. Graves and corki are the strongest ad's...you counterpick graves/taric with leona corki bcs the magic/true dmg goes trough their armor....so as i said the question ends up being stupid ^^ We teach more than that ofcs... :)

Well np id be glad to tell you, firstly thats a low elo question to begin with :P and ill tell you why :) You are meant to counterpick the bot lane not only the AD, there is a support to be dealt with too. Graves and corki are the strongest ad's...you counterpick graves/taric with leona corki bcs the magic/true dmg goes trough their armor....so as i said the question ends up being stupid ^^ We teach more than that ofcs... :)

yes that was said pretty much at the beginning...we didnt go deeper into it as in solo que and on this elo it just wasnt that much important