interlude Lineage II WarPath 300+ Online New Updates EveryDay! Try Us !!

You must've to be really stupid to believe k0za's words, He's lieing for everything.

This server is his own server, no doubt! The posted photo by me is real but the guy that's on it wanted his name hidded.

P.S : Gipsy boys are always using poor excuses like their poor life.

You must've to be really stupid to believe k0za's words, He's lieing for everything.

This server is his own server, no doubt! The posted photo by me is real but the guy that's on it wanted his name hidded.

and what about you my friend?you should be so retarted to keep spamming on any private interlude pvp server.

Cry like always .. Now i dont care anymore ;) who want to cry about me just cry.

Cry like always .. Now i dont care anymore ;) who want to cry about me just cry.

u dont even know how to answer the only word you are using is cry cry and again cry ... answer me with cry pliz

u dont even know how to answer the only word you are using is cry cry and again cry ... answer me with cry pliz

Dude keep spaming like always ;)

in some weeks kOzA will be your God or what ? phahah

P.S Cry

what god and bullshits its just a game  .. come down from cloudss  u are just retard no lifer ..

[move]god of stupidness [/move]