interlude Lineage II WarPath 300+ Online New Updates EveryDay! Try Us !!

sid,only cen and fake wasnt hero from olympiad,lol?

I dont care dude and i dont know who hero who not because i'm offline ! .My one friend tell me ATS Have in Aden siege 7-8-or 9 hero True? So how tell me ?

im wondering how the hell you are always crying about ats,lol nabz,

GR: o server dn einai t koza,oso gia t augments exei kathe mera 30 min p oi ls einai 100% stamatiste epitelous na klegeste s kathe server k na lete koza server,mn prizete ta @@ kathenos

top 1 cryer-AboveMyDna

You didn't read my reply well, By opening ur own server and getting ur clan over it you just proove, how stupid gr33k can u be and guess. Gr33ks are the most retarded players in the world even more than brazilians nowdays. What if u dominate ur own server? Will you level-up?.......Stupidity nowdays starts to spread rapidly.

[Gr]Tou kOzA einai o server.Alla giati oloi lete koza server kai koza server?Magkes 8a ginete ean ton nikisete sto server tou opws eixame kanei kapoia paidia se enan starwars server l2lastresort if i remember correctly.Loipon phgente pai3te kai mhn klegeste alliws mpeite interlude.pro.

By playing in a server that u already know who will dominate it cause of its corruption, you're just getting fun with urself and if you cannot respect yourself u ain't even ready to respect no one else.

I dont care dude and i dont know who hero who not because i'm offline ! .My one friend tell me ATS Have in Aden siege 7-8-or 9 hero True? So how tell me ?

heroes was> MwroMou-Fate-Rossely-cEn-JoFeMaR

GG koza once again u proved that u cant play w/o corruption ....ATS fail Powah...Cya in a real server...

Even his forum-site is copy-paste of Qb-gaming website! YALL FANBOY.  :'(

You are all noobs. Because you cant play and you can make some items and you always pawned you flaming the server. So go in another server and start flaming. For me is the best server for these days!!

14n2ut.jpg

Oh you k0za, I'm wondering if u gave to this guy 4 passives a-beep-ts such passives you gave to your clan mates!

Gz albanian boy, you won 1 euro.  8)

Uhahahah i can make 1 bot and to say i have 1 50505040 aguments,and then to remove the name with that black paints N00b.

P.S. I'am on vacations stupid tard's i will be in greece again in some days .. Ciao..

Uhahahah i can make 1 bot and to say i have 1 50505040 aguments,and then to remove the name with that black paints N00b.

P.S. I'am on vacations stupid tard's i will be in greece again in some days .. Ciao..

Cool Story broh

Then say him to give full photo with him aguments ,and  w/o name Np. Stupid noob's..

In all server's kOzA is admin/dev phahah you are realy funny :)

agree with this guy.. (koza) when i join to any server i saw that many guys are spamming "koza server koza server" be serius..its not koza servers.

agree with this guy.. (koza) when i join to any server i saw that many guys are spamming "koza server koza server" be serius..its not koza servers.

+1 you have right all kids are spamming koza server and koza server lol.Noobs what can you say.