interlude L2Sorrow - Starting 10.8. - PvP Server

UniveX

univex in the last servers i played necro hit everyone around 300-400dmg,tyrant hit around 5k, archers a bit underpowered, daggers too overpowered.Also find "special" areas for pvp/farm zones because every server has the same places, i am too bored;/.

I suggest pvp area =>Varka. Farm zones at imperial tomb etc.. Also a bit reduction in skills of bishop will give a more balanced server,all servers (pvp) have 2 parties with 2-3 bishops each one and pvp each other about 5-10minutes until bishops of one party die (cause of healing spamming)

univex in the last servers i played necro hit everyone around 300-400dmg,tyrant hit around 5k, archers a bit underpowered, daggers too overpowered.Also find "special" areas for pvp/farm zones because every server has the same places, i am too bored;/.

I suggest pvp area =>Varka. Farm zones at imperial tomb etc.. Also a bit reduction in skills of bishop will give a more balanced server,all servers (pvp) have 2 parties with 2-3 bishops each one and pvp each other about 5-10minutes until bishops of one party die (cause of healing spamming)

Well, currently I'm working on buffer, if you have any ideas, share them on L2Sorrow Forum, would be better than spam here. :) Thanks for your opinions

Maybe we will increase the chance of blessed by 5%, to 85%, to make it more viable. I was thinking about it too, so, maybe I will do this change.

TBH I was mostly disagreeing with your max enchant...+20 too much for me.

well who created this topic must change some stuff..admin is doing some nice adjustments imo..

Max Weapon: 20

Max Armor: 16

Max Jewels: 16

Now blessed enchant rate is 85%

And there's is Crystall Scrolls 100%, gettable through event..

They adjusted active skills reuse to 3,5sec

Bow is no longer restricted for Paladins(Because of Olympiad.)

Finish PvP Zones and custom PvP Shop (CP Pots, etc)

They have a custom clan system, a different one oO

PvP Reward: For every pvp you gain L2Sorrow Flower - These you can exchange for crystall scrolls(100% success rate) and for CP potions.

There are some of the changes that this server had lately..

Admin is doing his best imo..

3 days for start..

Guys i think this server have great features, if u have any suggestion for server discuss on their forum..

I guess they deserve a chance

Btw they're looking for an active GM in their server, if u feel u can be the one go at their site...

Last update:

Max enchant on olympiad set to +10