[FREYA - L2 OFF] L2 Defined THE ONLY L2 OFF FREYA SERVER! Check us out!

halfash

Retarded cause i have that opinion about custom armor/weapons??grow up...

Well i didn't say your name right?You wanna say that the GOD update can be called L2?Also there's nothing custom like i said atm, it's just an freya armor that can be equipped at 86 lvl that's all.Also who speaks about custom systems that are implemented well you need to realize that NCSoft does the same thing when they update to a new client.They just keep adding stuff, so L2 is only the updates that NCSoft does?

I didn't say that your server will be terrible, I said that I'd prefer it without custom items

Like i said there's no custom item atm except the elegia armor that can be equipped at 86 lvl and not 84.And i honestly believe you don't like custom items because you think classes will be unbalanced that way or you hate farming for them.Am i wrong?

Well i didn't say your name right?You wanna say that the GOD update can be called L2?Also there's nothing custom like i said atm, it's just an freya armor that can be equipped at 86 lvl that's all.Also who speaks about custom systems that are implemented well you need to realize that NCSoft does the same thing when they update to a new client.They just keep adding stuff, so L2 is only the updates that NCSoft does?

Like i said there's no custom item atm except the elegia armor that can be equipped at 86 lvl and not 84.And i honestly believe you don't like custom items because you think classes will be unbalanced that way or you hate farming for them.Am i wrong?

You are wrong lol, he dont like the custom item/weps because of unbalanced but because it makes the server STAR WARS, why do you think 90% of people dont like custom weapons/armors? because they dont like star wars server

You are wrong lol, he dont like the custom item/weps because of unbalanced but because it makes the server STAR WARS, why do you think 90% of people dont like custom weapons/armors? because they dont like star wars server

So a star wars server is what?

Badly Animated\Texture Custom Armors?

It's fine if they look good, but not if they look bad?

...what?

U have no idea what star wars in l2 really mean do you ? :)

Its  on server when you doing fast and easy all equipment +16 or more, could be also with super glow on weapons custom created by admin. Custom armors (which mostly have only reverted colours have nothing to do with that sentence)

add to wikipedia xd

U have no idea what star wars in l2 really mean do you ? :)

Its  on server when you doing fast and easy all equipment +16 or more, could be also with super glow on weapons custom created by admin. Custom armors (which mostly have only reverted colours have nothing to do with that sentence)

add to wikipedia xd

Try and read(Are you replying to me, or to sunbeam?).

He says it's nothing to do with imbalance of custom gear, but the fact it looks shit.

You say:

Star Wars = +16 glow mania

Which has NOTHING to do with CUSTOM GEAR, but more the enchant rate and how env.int is handled.

Which is it?

Damn noobs thinking that star wars is about gear....Its about enchants rofl and enchant rate is pretty damn low here.....Plus the server has the official gear that ncsoft intended it to have......The files are great plus and the server is better than 99% of the server out there...If y want sth different just come and test it

Thanks SirKuo. I myself love a good 'star wars' l2j server just because they're so pvp chaotic - but that is nothing close to what we have. I've edited my env so that enchants over +30 get crazy so that the gms can look different from the players. Custom gear is not a concept that defines our server AT ALL.

Come check it out - you guys haven't seen a single person who tried it and is saying that it's not good.

(it seems they say the opposite...)

www.l2defined.com

Only L2 off Freya in existence.

-Pasick

Thanks SirKuo. I myself love a good 'star wars' l2j server just because they're so pvp chaotic - but that is nothing close to what we have. I've edited my env so that enchants over +30 get crazy so that the gms can look different from the players. Custom gear is not a concept that defines our server AT ALL.

Come check it out - you guys haven't seen a single person who tried it and is saying that it's not good.

(it seems they say the opposite...)

www.l2defined.com

Only L2 off Freya in existence.

-Pasick

Please remove custom items and add .dressme ,no point in releasing custom armor/wep server ,only 20% or less community will play because of the custom items (dressme its 50x better if u want something custom)

Please remove custom items and add .dressme ,no point in releasing custom armor/wep server ,only 20% or less community will play because of the custom items (dressme its 50x better if u want something custom)

Well SunBeam the custom items aren't even part of the game nor are they even implemented enough to use (lacking passives etc). .Dressme and .undressme commands have been added to the server. We need to release a client update for it to work and we're doing a few other things in that update (yay for beta testing) so you'll have your dressme soon and you already have the no custom items x).

mcbig it was for both of you as u asked for it by yourself (or was it ironic? but i didnt catched it up). Then i explained it and u asking again about same thing...

SO...

PPL are calling server "Star wars" (sometimes by good meaning) when there is rly easy to create ++ or +++ weapons with glows which looks lightsaber alike. Its not only about cool weapon glow which u can create at 0 or +1 even but its about disbalanced classes because of xx k p atack/m atack stats (caused by overenchanted weapons)

ps how its possible to dislike custom armors ? (you can only dislike their Op stats) the more armors the better and from my experience - new sets - goal for extended farm for them

Its your opinion or its also opinion from xxxx and % ppl that u have played with? :) Custom armors are only bonus in game and i would say 20% may dislike it or like it but for sure it wont force them to quit if the stats of them aren't OP.

Also .dressme is for exploiting pvp a bit , example: u going with s84 set look alike Karmian and some ppl are not afraid to start pvp with you or they attacking you first and if you are tank your pt have rly cool advantage at larger pvp.

As a person who has been around the Lineage2 community since Open Beta NA i can say that L2 Official servers are a dying breed indeed , and the fact that there are still a few intelligent developers who can offer one to the community , that deserves respect in itself. Especially considering this is the first "newer" Chronicle that is not ran by Russians is a +1 in my opinion.

As far as customs go i do agree that the custom armors+weapons are indeed going a tad too far. Perhaps introduce an upgrade system for normal armors to keep the "fun" and prevent boredom. Simply a system where you can farm to slowly upgrade whichever armor you have. I have not explained it in a very specific context but i think you get the idea.  I do like the fact that 90 is the max level , in my opinion 85-90 should be incredibly hard but come with some specific skills for each class that improve it drastically.

Sort of like GOD , how prior to 85 your character is far below an Awakened character , introduce something along the lines of this would be interesting. But do it just with 86-90 skills. Although GOD is not the BEST expansion of Lineage2 thus far i do agree with alot of the changes that could be used on this server simply because you have the Dev's to do it.

- 86-90 skills that drastically improve your char ( getting these levels won't be a simple task )

- Improved Hero Weapons ( making Hero's incredibly useful )

I really like the weapon/armor upgrade thing you suggest.Though i complete disagree about 86-90.No more stupid skills...L2 is destroyed after Interlude lets not completely demolish it...You can also post it on the server forum so the staff can see it easier

I really like the weapon/armor upgrade thing you suggest.Though i complete disagree about 86-90.No more stupid skills...L2 is destroyed after Interlude lets not completely demolish it...You can also post it on the server forum so the staff can see it easier

blind

interlude have a lot of bad points want some?

jwl boss give only resistence and not chance when someone get full set jwl boss / epic or what you want to call they become UNDEBUFFABLE

Skill are impossible to avoid

no COP so if you go against a warrior pt with cat buff pvp will become 1 shot 1 kill

Bad Geared gladi can solo a pt if he know how to play

Eva's templar Shillen Templar PoleGuy Dwarf Summon Dark Elf and some other class are complitly usless for lack of skill

(ofc this is on real L2 OFF server if you are abitued to play on l2j when is all fucking random my points are without sense for you)