interlude L2 Sparkle PvP GRAND OPENNING 01.08.2012

Tilllate

I think ur English bad too Read First what i write ! I say in my clan some members Play with another clans mid rate servers.[sample LivingLegends/Appeal clans with c3/c4 clients.BlindBoy Randoms always random? x0ax0 ok bring ur clan we will see  ! I think you are play now mid rate because you are start lineage2 with interlude client ! So Funny !

please go and take some english lessons.

Ur english totally sucks balls and nothing made sense there.

If your too dumb to understand what i said its not my problem.

so GTFO

I think ur English bad too Read First what i write ! I say in my clan some members Play with another clans mid rate servers.[sample LivingLegends/Appeal clans with c3/c4 clients.BlindBoy Randoms always random? x0ax0 ok bring ur clan we will see  ! I think you are play now mid rate because you are start lineage2 with interlude client ! So Funny !

I THINK YOU ARE PLAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Dude i played all popular servers mid-rates and also played high rate servers and never seen u or ur "epic" clan.

Randoms will always  be randoms.

Failures will always be failures.

Remember that.

ur clan is not the best..."remmeber good and old times" rly? never seen u or heard of u or the clan so stfu now.

You never seen us cause when you see that we are coming for pvp you go to town.And about:

Randoms will always  be randoms.

Failures will always be failures.    You mean yourself,right?

they say monday server will be open let's see:)

will be up for sure and after 4 days again down.. you know the same chiki chiki all the time with dexter servers.

This server can have very big success.Dexter just have to use his imagination? If i was him i would make buffer with vote.I mean you will be able to use buffer only if you vote once per day :)

This server can have very big success.Dexter just have to use his imagination? If i was him i would make buffer with vote.I mean you will be able to use buffer only if you vote once per day :)

Stolen idea from l2java :P

+1 but post this at warpath lol ,the most suckest interlude balance i ever saw L2 WARPATH ,that guy deserve l2fury advertise in his topic  ;D