L2 Cerius PVP server

napalys

/care

If this server will open again, that mean there will be wipe again, cause server got hacked. So it's 3 wipe if i am not wrong. This server just made to fail

btw server admin don't believe by himself that server have future, look he asking mail him who gona back to play in his server. lol

What u will ppl understand, to join servers in which Admins knows what they are doing? If admin cant even make a balance(not even talking about fixing bug), why are u still playing?

Well for some ppl l2 is an addiction now matter if is good server or not.They are like "zombie" doing the same and the same and the same...

Also balance doesnt exist on hight rate servers.(at least 98% of them)

Admin was saying that he is gonna close the server at 30 August and open a freya. But i was wondering is he so brainless to think that even freya will fail? Gl to him

Like yours,right?

step 1. server failed cuz of staff>corrupt 12%

step 2. we will make wipe cuz of unbalance(lie)

step 3. new gm's

step 4. corrupt 123% gm characters/friends and boyfriends(cuz of gay staff)full of items....example

welcome to l2 cerius safe 3 max 10 donate +12

(boyfriends of gm's)>>>yeaa i won on event and gm made my weapon +393 im awesome

free olympiad points(free heroes)

free clans

free pvp /pk count

extra SKILLS (*main+sub*)

step 5. people crying cuz of unbalance but there is no unbalance...only corrupted staff thats why you cant kill BieberGm cuz of extra skills and ++items IDIOT!

some people spoke about corrupted staff at hero chat's public etc and......

step 6. wipe cuz of BALANCE ;/

step 7. admin of cerius committed suicide cuz of unbalance......

step 8. CNN/Fox News ****one guy killed himself and his last words was ** im unbalance **

deadguy_doviende.jpg

Looks like someone is mad that he lost a pvp point :(

i got free items i had screens also, but i left from server cuz it was a peace of sh1t ;)

i tried with admin to fix some classes but the developer of server f2ckud up everything not only the balance ;)

mp potions giving 389 mp... kinda sux..

buff slots also sux

and a new clan from the start lvl 8 and full skills where leader shares with items.. GM stop playing and be busy at least with petitions, which r ALWAYS off. ok?!

you made wipe cause of corruption so why u continue doing it?!

+ for .dressme command we need access :D FFS?!:D