Dubstep

ProJecT

Death metal requires talent,in the matter of it being actual music,instead of being completely computer-generated.

Not saying that I like it,not even close to be frank.However the same principal applies here,there are a lot of shitty death metal songs,and a few good

Death metal requires talent,in the matter of it being actual music,instead of being completely computer-generated.

Not saying that I like it,not even close to be frank.However the same principal applies here,there are a lot of shitty death metal songs,and a few good

True, but you need talent to get those vocals & you need talent & skills to play the instruments as well. So +1 anyway.

I find your reply stupid.Few people have the ability to get from AC/DC's, Queen's and Kiss' anthems to some stupid genres. Opera & Classic music ain't included to this genres.

Anyway the only real music is Classic, Rock & Metal. (Not Death/Black).

I am listening to whatever please me.

accept opinions even if they are from ppl who hear either if they do NOT.

I accept every opinion. But if you don't like it, why are you posting? To tell us that you don't like it? Or to tell us that it's sounds like transfomers fighting? We already know that Cpt. Obvious.

I accept every opinion. But if you don't like it, why are you posting? To tell us that you don't like it? Or to tell us that it's sounds like transfomers fighting? We already know that Cpt. Obvious.

im free to post everywhere i please.deal with it...

im free to post everywhere i please.deal with it...

Ok then. I guess I can go anywhere I please and start arguing about things I don't like. I don't like death metal. Let's go to all death metal forums, create an account and start arguing with the metalheads.

Oh wait. They care a lot about me. About a random guy from internet who doesn't likedeath metal. Well, same here.

I will give you another example. Go create a topic about your kind of music you like and I will start posting that I don't like the music. I guess you care a lot about me.

Well, I feel the same thing about you too and the rest. This topic has opened for the dubstep fans. Not for the dubstep haters.

That means that I don't care for their opinions. They don't like dubstep? Fine. Who cares? We already know that. You don't have to come and tell us why you hate dubstep, we already know that.

You can leave the post open and leave or you can lock it if you find my posts offensive.

Project

ωραία κοπέλα έχεις

;

Σε περίπτωση που το σχόλιο σου είναι ειρωνικό:

Φίλε μου, σ'αρέσει, δεν σ'αρέσει δεν σε ρώτησα. Πάντως αν νομίζεις πως η εξωτερική εμφάνιση είναι αυτό που χαρακτηρίζει έναν άνθρωπο είσαι μικρός. Μάθε να κοιτάς πίσω απο την πρόσοψη, μάσκα του κάθε ανθρώπου.

Ok then. I guess I can go anywhere I please and start arguing about things I don't like. I don't like death metal. Let's go to all death metal forums, create an account and start arguing with the metalheads.

Oh wait. They care a lot about me. About a random guy from internet who doesn't likedeath metal. Well, same here.

I will give you another example. Go create a topic about your kind of music you like and I will start posting that I don't like the music. I guess you care a lot about me.

Well, I feel the same thing about you too and the rest. This topic has opened for the dubstep fans. Not for the dubstep haters.

That means that I don't care for their opinions. They don't like dubstep? Fine. Who cares? We already know that. You don't have to come and tell us why you hate dubstep, we already know that.

You can leave the post open and leave or you can lock it if you find my posts offensive.

The metalheads will kill you so don't do that ;D

i feel the cancer in my ears already with dubstep. this aint music

Whatever you say I fully agree with Noble. For example this guy Skrillex created 2 remixes that I like. The 80% of the music remix part is cool but when the dubstep comes it's outstanding and SICK. I mean the 1:40' till 2:10'.