interlude L2 Amelia Retail Like x2000 Fresh High Rate ,With Awesome Features

Pahhahaha SiDTehPro phahaha What you want to show there ??? how you are loosing the castle ? from 1 party ? phahahahahah Yu are realy KID phahaha STFU random ,you had another 4 clans randoms for help and you wire vs that clans PHAHAHAHA realy stupid guy STFU and please say in your member to stop making application in kOzA's forum stupid kid ..

Fail video you are show how you loose the castle gg .

If you feell the game with all that randoms you should make 4 tanks and to make aggro on me,and after that you can easy take the castle stupid idiot w/o any experience as Leader.

Look now the video how ATS raping 38 ppl with 1 pt and cry me ariver.

ATS We Dont Need Numbers

Pahhahaha SiDTehPro phahaha What you want to show there ??? how you are loosing the castle ? from 1 party ? phahahahahah Yu are realy KID phahaha STFU random ,you had another 4 clans randoms for help and you wire vs that clans PHAHAHAHA realy stupid guy STFU and please say in your member to stop making application in kOzA's forum stupid kid ..

Fail video you are show how you loose the castle gg .

If you feell the game with all that randoms you should make 4 tanks and to make aggro on me,and after that you can easy take the castle stupid idiot w/o any experience as Leader.

Look now the video how ATS raping 38 ppl with 1 pt and cry me ariver.

ATS We Dont Need Numbers

oTHER Clans help me? ax0ax0a and 38 vs 9 ax0ax0a0 watch my video full and look  ! or open your eyes. Blindboy

and SiD about 4 Bishops ? phahah you are so stupid you dont have even experience as Leader!!

We dont attack the castle stupid think..

We Defense it !

Cry now and start Spam like always !!

Bay Bay !

and SiD about 4 Bishops ? phahah you are so stupid you dont have even experience as Leader!!

We dont attack the castle stupid think..

We Defense it !

Cry now and start Spam like always !!

Bay Bay !

a ok ok get raped dude !! Watch and look how die your fail bishops with 5-6 bishop ats again fail .. no more !

axaxaxa you are so stupid ahaahah you say look how you fail ,and who win there ? ATS ? so who is the failer ? SiDTehPro ofc.And Learn 2 Thinks about Leadering stupid guy !

we must have more cuz we defense the castle no attack kid ,make again now topic and say

We win you loose no more! axaxax0ax0a0