GRAND OPENING 23 JULY 2012 ! -> LII Final Strike [CUSTOM] Server is now online.

L2FINALSTRIKE

Is this l2evo? Cause i see S1 S2 S3 farm items and they were used only in l2evo farm system. Anyway why don't you make blessed 100% and remove crystal? Most of the players put servers like this (with bless less than 100%) in their blacklist.It's a pvp server not mid to enchant all the time with 80% lol.

as you can see topic name think about if is evo or no

about blesseds , they are already 100% read again features , crystals are the most easy to get and have a 55% chance

What exactly you wanna proof with this kind of server u opened?

hmm let's say that i'm just bored of those days l2servers ;) but u what wanna proof with your pro reply ? ^^

if you just don't our features then just try to search another , but if you will connect to our server you will see that we are stable and not what you think , you dont know me , my skills on developing and me as person , your question is just to make + posts or are u just a hater ? , anyway peace

***SERVER ONLINE FOR 10 HOURS AND THERE ARE ALREADY 58 ONLINE PLAYERS***

BTW : WE ARE WAITING FOR HOPZONE/TOPZONE APROVAL !

What exactly you wanna proof with this kind of server u opened?

nice stronk words there.

show us your iq buddy go on

what he wanna proove? he WORK FOR SOMETHING that probably he likes. so i dont get ur stupid post. this is l2 section  maybe ur on wrong forum

hmm let's say that i'm just bored of those days l2servers ;) but u what wanna proof with your pro reply ? ^^

if you just don't our features then just try to search another , but if you will connect to our server you will see that we are stable and not what you think , you dont know me , my skills on developing and me as person , your question is just to make + posts or are u just a hater ? , anyway peace

***SERVER ONLINE FOR 10 HOURS AND THERE ARE ALREADY 58 ONLINE PLAYERS***

BTW : WE ARE WAITING FOR HOPZONE/TOPZONE APROVAL !

Made sure about you.

nice stronk words there.

show us your iq buddy go on

what he wanna proove? he WORK FOR SOMETHING that probably he likes. so i dont get ur stupid post. this is l2 section  maybe ur on wrong forum

He works for nothing. Been wondering why some wannabe admins nowdays opening a server w/o know shit about this game. Actually i get tired to see servers being away of the meaning of l2. Servers with no community, Without some decent competition at all. Good luck with ur max 2 weeks server.

you fix shit... i play with new patch , heavyyyyyyyyyy laggsss... meny bugs on this shit server go and close that home made server newbie  omg gtp server 100% retard peoples make all the time fail server

you fix shit... i play with new patch , heavyyyyyyyyyy laggsss... meny bugs on this shit server go and close that home made server newbie  omg gtp server 100% retard peoples make all the time fail server

yeah.. you're retarded

heavy lags? you mean while on changing class and subclass? dafuq..

"meny bugs"  ???

im all ears